British Speedway Forum
SCB

You Shouldn't Call People Retards. It's Offensive

ANYONE who thought the heat leader list was wrong when it was 'done by general consensus of the elite league promoters via an open poll'.

Maybe he's right then ;)

ANYONE who thought the heat leader list was wrong when it was 'done by general consensus of the elite league promoters via an open poll'.

In which every Elite Leagur promoter had a MAJOR say, according to the report.

In which every Elite Leagur promoter had a MAJOR say, according to the report.

CVS already confirmed the list was virtually a unanimous one with the same riders selected by all promotions.

However only one promoter called fans stupid for questioning the list.

It would be financially suicidal if all the promoters said what cook did.

• Like 1

A clear admission of one lie then.......surely that puts everything else you post in doubt?

Only if you were very 'stupid and biased', given that the rest of my post was taken from SCB's Facebook, and the rest quoted on here by others. See post #77.

Edited by Tsunami

Only if you were very 'stupid and biased', given that the rest of my post was taken from SCB's Facebook, and the rest quoted on here by others.

I bet my names slush on there ?? :o Still, rules are rules..

CVS already confirmed the list was virtually a unanimous one with the same riders selected by all promotions.

However only one promoter called fans stupid for questioning the list.

It would be financially suicidal if all the promoters said what cook did.

Thats not quite it if you read the final paragraph properly.

Only if you were very 'stupid and biased', given that the rest of my post was taken from SCB's Facebook, and the rest quoted on here by others. See post #77.

The perennial problem with the BSF . You are constantly dealing with people who virtually incapable of reading a whole post in the context of the discussion as opposed to picking out a small section that suits their argument.

• Like 3

Nothings changed then! Yep goggle rules are goggle rules!

Nevermind, youi'l get over it. Or maybe not..

SCB is old enough to be responsible for his own actions, On this or any other forum , when anyone starts flouting the authority of the mods its going to end up in a ban (or suspension ). We told he had been given some warnings, but drunk or not he continued his collision course with the mods, and at one stage he said he didn't care if he got a ban. Well now he has got one. He got his wish , he has made a martyr of himself on what he sees as a point of principle, and he is off the forum for two weeks (so we are told) at the quietest time of the year forum wise. When we stand back from the situation its really a storm in a teacup. SCB will soon be back or not be back depending on what he wants to do , No big deal.

Maybe not to you, but I can gurantee he will be pulling his hair out whatever time of year it is. Proves one thing, nobody on here is bigger than this forum. And I hope he learns from it..

Maybe not to you, but I can gurantee he will be pulling his hair out whatever time of year it is. Proves one thing, nobody on here is bigger than this forum. And I hope he learns from it.

Doubt he'll be too bothered as he's still got Facebook. In fact I wouldn't be that surprised if he doesn't come back.

I bet my names slush on there ?? :o Still, rules are rules..

yep rules are rules.

you told me to go and play with the traffic on the forum.

that means then you deserve a ban surely???

thing is im not a pathetic little weasel like you and in fact dont actually go crying to the mods if someone uses something offensive to me.

then again you have always been an advocate of one rule for one one for another.

Middlo calls a fan a retard and you see no issue

SCB calls a promoter a retard and you throw your toys out the pram.

As proved thick as you like

• Like 4

Give it a rest Gav!!

Incidentally didn't Middlo simply ask 'Are you retarded?' on his tweet, rather than make a statement as SCB did?!

In any case Middlo had his 'slap on the wrist' from his authorities, the same as SCB has had his from this forum!!

Move along.

Peace and Goodwill to all!

• Like 2

Give it a rest Gav!!

Incidentally didn't Middlo simply ask 'Are you retarded?' on his tweet, rather than make a statement as SCB did?!

In any case Middlo had his 'slap on the wrist' from his authorities, the same as SCB has had his from this forum!!

Move along.

Peace and Goodwill to all!

ok forget the Middlo issue.

Starman calls for bans for everyone when quite clearly he is the worst culprit on here for name calling and abuse.

Take a look at another thread where his one line comment is 'heading for the same outcome as scb' so yet again he wants people banned.

sorry but he lets you team down on this forum

It's a time for forgiveness and peace, so Merry Christmas to all, that includes the retards among us. :cheers:

• Like 3

yep rules are rules.

you told me to go and play with the traffic on the forum.

that means then you deserve a ban surely???

thing is im not a pathetic little weasel like you and in fact dont actually go crying to the mods if someone uses something offensive to me.

then again you have always been an advocate of one rule for one one for another.

Middlo calls a fan a retard and you see no issue

SCB calls a promoter a retard and you throw your toys out the pram.

As proved thick as you like

Surely this post breaks forum rules??