British Speedway Forum

As a person who sticks to his principles by not attending Speedway because of 'Double Points' - I take the moral high ground there too.

Remove 'Double Points' and I will return to Speedway immediately - until then I will not pay good money to be upset and angry every time the Black and White Helmet appears.

As you feel so strongly I'm sure you'll be making every effort to attend National League meetings to support their decision to drop the TR, especially at Belle Vue.

• Like 4

You obviously never saw Johnny Thunders in concert. He used to regularly refer to his audience as 'douchebags'. Ah, happy days.

No, never saw him. He died about 100 years ago didn't he?

Anyway it's a good job he didn't call them thick or biased or some of them would really have thrown their toys out of the pram !

Hill Street Blues. Mick Belker......"you're under arrest, douchebag"

I hope someone reported him to the IPCC for talking to suspects like that, especially if there were racist undertones.

I hope someone reported him to the IPCC for talking to suspects like that, especially if there were racist undertones.

Don't worry I don't think it applies in America !!!!

I do not visit the Elite League Section of this Forum very often.

Some of the Threads I have read tonight sadden me.

I have not Posted on any of them, despite being mentioned on a couple.

Back to the Premier League Section - they do things better there.

It's called the 'silly' season. Nothing else to talk about. That and Poole haven't won anything yet !!!!

No, never saw him. He died about 100 years ago didn't he?

Early 1990s I think.

That must mean they haven't cheated then.

They very probably have, but we just haven't found out where yet. :lol:

• Like 4

You obviously never saw Johnny Thunders in concert. He used to regularly refer to his audience as 'douchebags'. Ah, happy days.

And faggots too..

Saw Johnny Thunders with the Heartbreakers in Bristol many moons ago, Having finished their set, Mr Genzale obviously got his fix immediately afterwards, during which most people left thinking there was no encore, only for the band to return to play a longer second set some time later..

Quite a fab gig, sadly marred though by BCFC supporters forcing entry and bottling a few innocents, an elderly guy on the door was quite seriously hurt...

• Like 1

As you feel so strongly I'm sure you'll be making every effort to attend National League meetings to support their decision to drop the TR, especially at Belle Vue.

I wish I could but Belle Vue is a hell of a long way from Sunderland for a National League Meeting.

So to answer your question both honestly and succinctly - no, I won't.

And faggots too..

Saw Johnny Thunders with the Heartbreakers in Bristol many moons ago, Having finished their set, Mr Genzale obviously got his fix immediately afterwards, during which most people left thinking there was no encore, only for the band to return to play a longer second set some time later..

I loved them doing "American Girl " and "Free Fallin' " ;)

I loved them doing "American Girl " and "Free Fallin' " ;)

Ho Ho Ho.. :D

Anything That's Rock N Roll :t:

Ho Ho Ho.. :D

Anything That's Rock N Roll :t:

I like that ....

Anyone who doesn't get that must be thick , biased or have no taste. . So Sad.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2

So much pony being posted here, there's a big world out there full of actual problems and things to be annoyed/upset about, what people write on the speedway forum isn't one of those.

• Like 2

I like that ....

Anyone who doesn't get that must be thick , biased or have no taste. . So Sad.

:lol::lol::lol:

That must be worth a ban, i'm so offended... :wink::D

That must be worth a ban, i'm so offended... :wink::D

Yeah, it's not like the old days when we all used to have so much good natured banter on here. No wonder members are leaving in their droves !

• Like 1

I wish I could but Belle Vue is a hell of a long way from Sunderland for a National League Meeting.

So to answer your question both honestly and succinctly - no, I won't.

Just as a matter of interest should the double points be dropped and your interest in Speedway can continue, exactly which E.L. track would you be going to? Sorry but geography is not my best subject so I don't know which is the nearest to Sunderland.

Yeah, it's not like the old days when we all used to have so much good natured banter on here. No wonder members are leaving in their droves !

I'm not sure if you are being serious or sarcastic but I'll ask anyway. :wink: Can you name a few from this 'droves' list? The only one I can remember who has left ~ so obviously the others weren't that memorable ~ is Rabbit and she left about 4 years ago.

Edited by Gemini