British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
acef

Prague 2016

I agree. Think me and my mates have to find a hotel for the night instead of driving back haha....

Dry again :)

I am not a million miles from the track and if what's over my hotel now is or has been over the track we have very little chance of seeing any SGP tonight.

Dont know why you all bother, would have been dryer and cheaper to watch it at home. Prague does have a history of this..

Dont know why you all bother, would have been dryer and cheaper to watch it at home. Prague does have a history of this..

No it is not, it is raining in Swindon :wink:

Edited by A ORLOV

Because a lot of fans follow speedway believe it or not.Not just what happens at their home club.

Because a lot of fans follow speedway believe it or not.Not just what happens at their home club.

As well as that Prague is a great place to visit. Well worth a long weekend there with Speedway on the Sat night.

The Polish starman graces us with his presence. Has anyone got a mop?

One day track with one path and start->finish boredom typical to BSI. Australian rider Tai Woffinden is a favorite to win this.

OK. Who's put 50p in the idiot again?

• Like 2

Hi all,

Hope everything is fine for all. There is a picture from heaven today, and that is any Polish stream with Daria looking -well words fail me . :lol::lol::lol: It will be a great couple of hours !!!!. Alan.

Killer Kildeman strikes again

• Like 1

Very aggressive from Kildermand to knock Bomber off. Bomber lucky to only have bruises.

If that had been Nikki !!

• Like 2

Kildemand was in front and its clearly visible. Bomber should get excluded.

Have you had a pint of lager ? You know you should not drink at your age.