British Speedway Forum
Bunce

Speedway On Tv 2016

That is why I did not put that one in.

I just wish sky would update its Speedway on Sky schedule.

Yes, apologies AO, I hadn't noticed that Sky were re-negotiating already...

This was the fixture that has already been moved from Thursday 7th April which caused the Young Stars opening fixture to move to Tuesday 5th...

Confused? You will be...

• Like 2

Yes, apologies AO, I hadn't noticed that Sky were re-negotiating already...

This was the fixture that has already been moved from Thursday 7th April which caused the Young Stars opening fixture to move to Tuesday 5th...

Confused? You will be...

No worry, the possible change was only announced today.

• Like 1

Scott Nicholls will be part of BT Sports coverage of the GPs.

• Like 2

Just been on the BT Sport website - cannot see any mention of speedway at all.

Does anyone know what BT Channel it will be on???

Just been on the BT Sport website - cannot see any mention of speedway at all.

Does anyone know what BT Channel it will be on???

It's mentioned here:

http://sport.bt.com/watch-now/programmes/live-motorsport-on-bt-sport-S11363897479214

if it's anything like the Moto GP coverage it won't be on BT Sport 1. Since some of their direct (no-Sky or Virgin) customers still get BT Sport 1 free they've been shifting more and more to their other channels. BT Sport 2 is likeliest but it's still nearly two months before the first programmes.

Thats the site I was looking on, and I still cant see speedway mentioned. If you seen it then it must be there, but seeing BT will have paid good money for the rights (anyone know how much) you would have thought they would splash it about a bit on their website at least. After all they still need people to support it by paying.

Thats the site I was looking on, and I still cant see speedway mentioned. If you seen it then it must be there, but seeing BT will have paid good money for the rights (anyone know how much) you would have thought they would splash it about a bit on their website at least. After all they still need people to support it by paying.

From that very web page:

Speedway Grand Prix

30 April - Krsko, Slovenia

14 May - Warsaw, Poland

11 June - Horsens, Denmark

25 June - Prague, Czech Republic

9 July - Cardiff, UK

13 August - Malilla, Sweden

27 August - Gorzow, Poland

10 September - Teterow, Germany

24 September - Stockholm, Sweden

1 October - Torun, Poland

22 October - Melbourne, Australia

Speedway World Cup

23 July: Event 1 - Vojens, Denmark

26 July: Event 2 - Vastervik, Sweden

29 July: Race off - Manchester, United Kingdom

30 July: Final - Manchester, United Kingdom

They haven't paid much compared to other sports deals that they have. It's just a minor addition to their motor sports that doesn't start for nearly two months.

I have put KODI on my Fire Stick and eventually got the Speedway Portal to work. My money well spent! looking forward to watching the videos and, with luck some or all of the 2016 GPs (albeit, I presume) delayed.

How do you get the other channels that are Sport in the massive list (the one with every sport channel known to mankind) that appear on the net to download into KODI?

A bit of help needed here if possible.

I have put KODI on my Fire Stick and eventually got the Speedway Portal to work. My money well spent! looking forward to watching the videos and, with luck some or all of the 2016 GPs (albeit, I presume) delayed.

How do you get the other channels that are Sport in the massive list (the one with every sport channel known to mankind) that appear on the net to download into KODI?

Very easy. I advise going to YouTube and subscribe to jasonmoore85. Watch his vids and you will have all you want. He shows in simple terms how to do it.

Very easy. I advise going to YouTube and subscribe to jasonmoore85. Watch his vids and you will have all you want. He shows in simple terms how to do it.

Thanks for the info. I will try later.

I found it easier to follow online tutorials by seo-michael rather than videos. Operation robocop ultimate is worth looking at if you want to see the GP's.

I found it easier to follow online tutorials by seo-michael rather than videos. Operation robocop ultimate is worth looking at if you want to see the GP's.

Same here re seo michael's tutorials, horses for courses though and I'm sure videos suit plenty.

I've been using kodi for a few months courtesy of a younger more tech savvy friend, he was good enough to set it all up for me. A couple of weeks ago it stopped working and I really didn't want to hassle him again, I checked out the videos but didn't feel confident enough to try, eventually I was directed to the tutorials by some kind soul and I haven't looked back since, uninstalled, re-installed, and set up with all I need for sport & any tv series or films I care to watch.

I never thought I'd manage to sort it without picking up the phone, also it didn't take me more than 20 minutes and I was back up and running, well chuffed with myself and have saved a good few quid by doing it.

Only thing I havent yet got is the Polish sports channels for Sunday speedway live.

Anyone have any ideas which app would cover it?

Only thing I havent yet got is the Polish sports channels for Sunday speedway live.

Anyone have any ideas which app would cover it?

If you go onto HALOW LIVE, it has the opportunity to go to country channels

From there scroll down to Poland, then the list of channels available comes up, you may need to run something called gul tv which will prompt you to add

Your man Jason Moore 85 has videos how to install https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIR6zKTRcZY

Also in Pheonix there is an add on called Crusader 88, who has already confirmed they will be updating their Polish section to include live speedway, not sure if they have done it yet