British Speedway Forum
Bunce

Speedway On Tv 2016

Think if I remember right,some one posted on here that the GP,s appeared on YouTube 24 hours after the event.

Never actually found out if that was true,because always watched the racing on Sky.

Because I haven't got BT,i will try this out on Sunday,and if it works,plan watch it on the box via Chromecast.

Sky have announced that they are going to show a couple of PL meetings in June, good.

• Like 2

Not up for Kodi or anything like that but does anyone have a reliable site to follow polish speedway this Sunday. Just something I can find in my browser either on my laptop or phone?

Thanks

Sky have announced that they are going to show a couple of PL meetings in June, good.

Why do they bother, far 2 many second rate overseas riders. And to be frank most PL meetings I ve seen are very much gate and go. Far rather them show some NL meetings with young brits to follow.

That said it annoys me having shown meaningless Pl league matches that they don't then show the play off final at least. Kinda like bbc showing the group stage of the footy world cup but not bothering with the KO stages.

Edited by teaboy279

I've just taken a look at the SGP website and see that the link to streaming of the meetings has now been amended to a link to the You Tube channel. It clearly states '"Selected Countries" so it's clear that it will be selectively blocked if a country has a TV deal, like Britain, Sweden or Poland.

It's easy for any website to spot your ip address and block your access if you are in one of those countries but there are ways to fake that address.

So, I doubt very much if access is going to be as easy from the UK as some think.

• Like 1

Not up for Kodi or anything like that but does anyone have a reliable site to follow polish speedway this Sunday. Just something I can find in my browser either on my laptop or phone?

Thanks

Why do they bother, far 2 many second rate overseas riders. And to be frank most PL meetings I ve seen are very much gate and go. Far rather them show some NL meetings with young brits to follow.

That said it annoys me having shown meaningless Pl league matches that they don't then show the play off final at least. Kinda like bbc showing the group stage of the footy world cup but not bothering with the KO stages.

Would prefer PL or NL Championships but they do not show them, anyway do not mind the PL as often the meetings shown are better than the EL, and it is an opportunity to see different riders rather than the same EL riders week after week.

• Like 1

However if you logon to Youtube from a proxy ip address you could get around the country blockage.

Have no idea where & how easy it is to do that?

• Like 1

Have no idea where & how easy it is to do that?

Snap. But I pay for BT Sport as well as Sky, so will just turn the TV on and tune into channel 413 and watch Northampton Saints v Bath Rugby followed by the SGP. I may be paying a fortune and I may not be techy, but I'll get to watch a professional sports broadcast (weather and track conditions permitting of course) with a decent picture quality. And I watch any Polish fixtures on the streams kindly provided by R&R and others on the Polish League thread. I'm happy with that.

PS - great news that Sky Sports are broadcasting a couple of PL matches in June. I guess they know that Berwick has track covers...

Edited by macca56

How come they ride in the middle of a working week day?

Who goes to watch them ride then...?

It's just highlights from tonight's meetings.

Swedish League on Euro sport 2 this Wednesday 4th May at 1pm

The 1st showing of tonight`s Swedish league match Piraterna v Lejonen is at 7.30 am tomorrow morning the 1pm showing is the repeat.

• Like 1

Right now they're showing Motocross from Kent. I don't think that's live either :wink:

How do British punters watch Polish League speedway? Is there an official stream we can pay/subscribe to for decent quality English speaking coverage?

Happy to pay to watch (got to be better than Sky Elite League crap we have to endure).