British Speedway Forum
Bunce

Speedway On Tv 2016

Let's get the thread back on topic does anybody know if there will be any Polish speedway streams on Kodi as all the ones I have looked at don't seem to offer Polish channels

Let's get the thread back on topic does anybody know if there will be any Polish speedway streams on Kodi as all the ones I have looked at don't seem to offer Polish channels

Not sure as I only recently got it and there has been no speedway on since

One thing is that all the channels/add ons seem to have a twitter account that except requests, so if enough people tweeted to, say for example woody(the phoenix sport add on) they may start linking it

can't see it being too hard for them to do as they add links all the time and the polish speedway is usually found in the same places

Anyone who doesn't have Kodi, got to say its the best £30 I ever spent, well worth investing

I have heard IPTV stallion is a good one to ask to get the Polish feeds as he often takes requests for channels to be added by Twitter and is a free add on

Hi guys, some interesting comments in this thread, and seeing as SPEEDWAY PORTAL has been mentioned within it, I would just like to share some points with you all.

As RMC has stated, SPEEDWAY PORTAL does have an add-on (app) within KODI that is free. However, it does not have any live links to matches what so ever, and unless in the future this can be provided WITH the copyright holders authority, SPEEDWAY PORTAL will not be providing any links or streams to live matches.

SPEEDWAY PORTAL in it's early days was in fact called "SPEEDWAY KODI", but after very amicable conversations we chose to change the name to Portal. The KODI community is an amazing place, much much more than simply watching TV. For those that have not seen SPEEDWAY PORTAL, It has a large selection of YouTube videos carefully selected and included within the add-on. It is very easy to navigate and use, and is also available on the portal website as well. However, YouTube videos are only the start of what the Portal team are involved in, and already there are many videos on there that are not available on any other media platform in the world, and more and more new, original content is being put on frequantly.

As for the KODI platform, KODI is free to download and use, and most of the add-ons within KODI are free. You can use KODI on pretty much most platforms from PC's, phones, tv boxes etc, however KODI will not run on any Apple device currently. I will not comment on Live streams, however I would suggest if you are on twitter to follow @wookie_wizardry as they can answer any of your question mentioned on this thread.

As for the price of boxes, well, it really all depends. If you want to view on a TV then yes getting a box is the way to go, however if you are happy on smaller screens or pc then no need. With the boxes Ie cheap or £110 etc, it really can depend on how far away the box is from the router as well as internet speed. T8's are fantastic, but KODI does also run well on other cheaper boxes as well.

Anyway, hope that helps a little guys.

Either way, enjoy our sport!

Andy

I was merely answering questions. Now, regarding this one, last season none of the add-ons that I have installed offered links to Polish coverage with just a tiny handful offering a direct link to NSport+. Apart from one very brief spell all links failed.

I use add-ons frequently to watch international TV, not just speedway and football, mainly out of curiosity top see how various countries make TV (the Alpine folk singing on an obscure French provincial channel being one highlight - although brief!) and Polish links tend to be less frequent and less reliable than those to the major European nations such as Germany and France.

Many of those streaming via Kodi are using it as an addition to their activities on the web, accessed via web browsers, such as cricfree and mama HD. Kodi is a more stable platform although the whole thing is far from stable.

Regarding Andy's point about needing equipment like an expensive Android box to watch Kodi on a TV, I find using a cheap (£30) Chromecast usb stick does the job fine if I want to watch the output on a TV. Cabling would do the same job if I wanted to.

Devices like Android boxes sell on the concept of offering something for nothing - once you've paid that initial cost, and hoping the buyer doesn't realise he could do it for himself far more cheaply.

Returning the thread back on topic, has anyone heard anything about Swedish speedway being picked-up by anyone yet?

Ok just been tweeting the usual suspects from Kodi, Crusader88 @crus88_mashup has tweeted

"going to be adding a Polish section real soon, it's been requested already"

so hopefully there will be streams

Was going to put the same thing, so looks like that should be the first port of call. If not UK Turk used to have nsport in 2015. If not theres always the IPV channels that can be added yourself using pastebin via playlist loader

SCB posted this on the 2 year old thread !!!!

For anyone looking at signing up to BT Internet to get free/cheap BT Sport there's currently an offer on Groupon for half price BT Internet and you get a £125 bonus. So in effect your internet is free for a year and after the free months free you only have to pay the £5 a month for BT sport.

• Like 1

SCB posted this on the 2 year old thread !!!!

For anyone looking at signing up to BT Internet to get free/cheap BT Sport there's currently an offer on Groupon for half price BT Internet and you get a £125 bonus. So in effect your internet is free for a year and after the free months free you only have to pay the £5 a month for BT sport.

Better deals explained here, get £30 cash back on top of MasterCard offers.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/phones/cheap-broadband#btstandarddeal

Edited by Noodles

Better deals explained here, get £30 cash back on top of MasterCard offers.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/phones/cheap-broadband#btstandarddeal

It depends if you want the most basic internet deal or the top end one. I'm paying £32 a month for unlimited, fastest internet with £125 cash back. So about £22 a month. In effect £5 a month to go from a 10gb limit to unlimited and 5 times the speed - depends how ouch Internet you're using. But you're right, some some your link is a better offer if all they want if to use Facebook and watch speedway on BT sport.

I think we agree that there's some pretty good deals out there atm though. People paying £20 to BT for BT sport are mad! You can get BT sport, Internet and phone for less (or a little more more) with very little effort!

Anyone with Virgin Media and has the sports package should get it as standard............

A word to the wise about streaming to a mobile device..............make sure you are connected to wifi and not mobile data when watching or it will eat your data allowance...............even though some plans have unlimited data that is not strictly true.............there will always be a reasonable use limit..........

RP

Don`t know how you managed that. I`ve found that when you ring Virgin Media you end up speaking to a non fluent English speaking person. they always sound Chinese to me.

When you phone 150 select the option "If you are thinking of leaving us", that will take you to Retentions

• Like 1

The T8 boxes that are mentioned above, are they the ones from Droidbox?

Edited by Speedball

They the ones. Superb service and no complaints here. Box works a treat, latest "wookie wizard" is easy to use and will give you a great starting point.

• Like 1