British Speedway Forum
Sings4Speedway

Fours Festival Weekend

Proof, if needed, that Morrisey Fan is a fruit loop

• Like 2

Not only that, they were playing as they announced the team changes. We couldn't hear the announcements standing on the first bend

I started reading this thread from post 1. Only 19 down and 3 negative from you.

something different and everyone moans

Exactly. Its a good idea and gives a focus for every PL fan in the UK. Give it a chance before knocking it.

Every fours meeting I've been to has dragged on for hours, especially at Peterborough.

Don't think I'd fancy the prospect of 8-9 hours over the weekend, especially as my team won't be involved in the final.

Make that 4

Sacrificed having a normal teenage life, not going out and having no mates?

That's some sacrifice

I'm not paying that. It was around £20 last year for one meeting

I get the feeling you are not in favour of the 2 day meeting :lol:

Edited by marky
  • Like 1

i suppose as a cost cutting measure everyone could just go on the Sunday . that way you get to see team members from all clubs racing in the fours or in an individual . saving loads a cash on hotels and travel . or you could just buy the DVD when it comes out. another cost effective way to be entertained .

if you do attend it, just hope and pray that its the time of the month when morrisey fan has a shower . if you want to know who he is . look for the single person with no one around him/her .

i thought you were on the local bus from my town earlier , real pong.

Isn't everyone concentrating on one posters dribble, rather than looking forward to what should be two cracking days speedway.

• Like 7

A great idea for a weekend of Speedway for the PL in particular and Speedway in general at a great race track.

I hope it is great success.

• Like 1

If you use that link for your regular fixtures, you'll have saved more than enough over the course of a season so you're allowed to purchase a programme for a one off event.

You deserve your very own page in Viz's 'Top Tips'!

Not that you would need to buy it though. Simply go into WHSmiths and read only that page out of the mag and then put it back...

Hey. There's one tip I have given you....

Maybe others on here could give you more??😃

Edited by mikebv

like washing more often , thats 2 tips already .

heres another one . when you do wash ! .. run the hot tap, but catch the cold water in a container and use that water for cups of tea/coffee . this coldish water from the hot tap WILL have to be boiled of course so as not to poison yourself . therefore saving you running the cold tap to top up your kettle . saving money on just letting the not so hot water run down the drain and increase you water bill .

or you could get a water butt and use the rain water from the heavens , but i would boil this water a couple of times . dont know how you are gonig to get around the electricity to boil the kettle , unless you have a mousse in an exercise wheel , inked up to a generator etc .

p.s. i tried the free deodorants from the local stores , but just got real funny looks . much easier to just buy it .

stay tuned for more free handy lifestyle tips on this forum.

roll on the new season . :D

Edited by jenga

While this new format appeals to me (and I intend to attend on both days), what would happen in the regrettable, and hopefully unlikely, event of a rain-off on one or both days?

Would the organisers ever be able to find a re-staging date to suit all teams? And would pre-paid ticket holders be offered a refund or just a raincheck? If the latter, this would be a real scunner to those who had bought expensive tickets, travelled great distances and paid for accommodation in order to support their northern or West Country teams, and couldn't make the re-staging date.

heres another one . when you do wash ! .. run the hot tap, but catch the cold water in a container and use that water for cups of tea/coffee . this coldish water from the hot tap WILL have to be boiled of course so as not to poison yourself . therefore saving you running the cold tap to top up your kettle . saving money on just letting the not so hot water run down the drain and increase you water bill .

or you could get a water butt and use the rain water from the heavens , but i would boil this water a couple of times . dont know how you are gonig to get around the electricity to boil the kettle , unless you have a mousse in an exercise wheel , inked up to a generator etc .

p.s. i tried the free deodorants from the local stores , but just got real funny looks . much easier to just buy it .

roll on the new season . :D

roll on the new season . :D Here is another tip for Morrissey fan, if you want to save on gas you could always try farting into a money box.

Isn't everyone concentrating on one posters dribble.

No the sensible ones ignore him completely.

• Like 3

i suppose as a cost cutting measure everyone could just go on the Sunday . that way you get to see team members from all clubs racing in the fours or in an individual . saving loads a cash on hotels and travel . or you could just buy the DVD when it comes out. another cost effective way to be entertained .

if you do attend it, just hope and pray that its the time of the month when morrisey fan has a shower . if you want to know who he is . look for the single person with no one around him/her .

i thought you were on the local bus from my town earlier , real pong.

kks lastest alias:-article-2019309-0D2F724000000578-107_468

Edited by pugwash
  • Like 3