British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Five Riders To Improve And Have Good Years.!

With the season just around the corner and i can't wait, what are your five riders to improve and up there averages here goes Craig Cook, Nicholaij-Busk-Jackobsen,Brady Kurtz,Josh Auty,Josh Bailey ( to average over three).

Nick Morris, both Somerset reserves, Jack Holder and Mikkel Bech.

Sid, you started a similar Thread to this back in December ('Six Riders to Improve Their Averages Any Thoughts?'):

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=80845&p=2727689

(On the original Thread you went for: Bates, Thorssell, Fricke, Morris, Andersen, Ellis.)

• Like 1

Sid, you started a similar Thread to this back in December ('Six Riders to Improve Their Averages Any Thoughts?'):

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=80845&p=2727689

(On the original Thread you went for: Bates, Thorssell, Fricke, Morris, Andersen, Ellis.)

Ooop's forgot i do like all those named, Hans surely is capable of coming back with a bang? Be really interested in what other supporters think for me my biggest wish is for some of the NL lads to bridge the gap and push on for PL racing.Ellis i think will really do well at home he has impressed me when riding Poole needs to chip in away as well.

Jack Holder, Max Clegg, Fernando Garcia, Richie Worrall, Ben Barker

Edited by cyclone

holub

You mentioned Holub on the previous Thread that Sidney started Colin.

Do you really believe that Holub will improve on his assessed 7 point average despite averaging under 4.00 from his 15 rides in 2015?

You mentioned Holub on the previous Thread that Sidney started Colin.

Do you really believe that Holub will improve on his assessed 7 point average despite averaging under 4.00 from his 15 rides in 2015?

I do think so, on only his second home performance, think the promise and potential was there.

if you follow GP performers on there return to the series, you see what they"ve learnt, like Hampel and Woffy.

both had poor 1st GPs..Once they returned, Hampel ended 2nd, Woffy won it, which is why lindback imo, could

be ready on this return. Holub can certainly ride a bike, which is why I "think" he will up his performance...but like everyone, just a

prediction..

• Like 1

Jack Holder, Josh Bates, Jonas B Andersen, Emil Grondal all have improvement in them, and also think Jason Garrity will get better if he can adjust his riding style a bit

Jack Holder (Plymouth) Nikolai Busk Jakobsen (Peterborough) Craig Cook (Belle Vue) George Wood (Eastbourne) Tom Bacon (Birmingham).

Jack Holder (Plymouth) Nikolai Busk Jakobsen (Peterborough) Craig Cook (Belle Vue) George Wood (Eastbourne) Tom Bacon (Birmingham).

Those last two Halifax, i hope you are right plus i think Andrews(Eastie) might improve hope so what ever happened to Adam Exstance Buxton I see him once he impressed me got injured will he be back? hope so.?

I do think so, on only his second home performance, think the promise and potential was there.

if you follow GP performers on there return to the series, you see what they"ve learnt, like Hampel and Woffy.

both had poor 1st GPs..Once they returned, Hampel ended 2nd, Woffy won it, which is why lindback imo, could

be ready on this return. Holub can certainly ride a bike, which is why I "think" he will up his performance...but like everyone, just a

prediction..

His dad was decent even though at times he rode at no 1 when the side was poor. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

Adam Ellis at Poole, he will come on a ton under Neil. And this is a big year for Jack Holder.

• Like 1

Looking to Robert Lambert to really come on and smash his way into the top this year.Hope all the young British guys do well.Looking to Wajknecht and 1 or 2 others to improve big time

Jack Holder, Kyle Newman, Zack (the Somerset reserve) Max Clegg, Ellis Perks...............

RP