British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Holder To Comeback Stronger?

I really hope Chris comes back to his near best, i think he has had a rest no Aussie season think he could make an impression.SCB fair play to him we don't always see i to eye he believes Holder could comeback at a high level.? I think at times in Sweden/Poland last year Chris rode well at times he is not far away I hope not.😀

Dont think Chris will be top 5 and think he will struggle for top 8. Shame as hes always been a favourite of mine.

If he gets off to a flyer and gains confidence then good for him. The GP series gets stronger every year and he will probably do no better than mid table. Only a few points either way decide 7th to 11th.

Edited by marky

IMO Holder will need to up his game for this season if he is to stay in the top eight, obviously injuries and the situation his friend Darcy Ward found himself in have affected Holder. Hopefully now Holder is back to full fitness, and Darcy is in a better place, he can make an assault on SGP.

Holder last year didn't seem to have the equipment to compete with the very top boys

SAME tuner (PJR) as Woffinden and Hancock I believe ... down to confidence with Chris. Has been at a low ebb since his accidents but if he can recover that no reason why he shouldn't challenge for the title again.

• Like 1

SAME tuner (PJR) as Woffinden and Hancock I believe ... down to confidence with Chris. Has been at a low ebb since his accidents but if he can recover that no reason why he shouldn't challenge for the title again.

Spot on.

As long as PJR bikes continue being the best then Chris has every chance of fighting for the medals

I would think Darcys accident played a large part in Holders lack of top performance in the later part of 2015 same with Batchelor I think. Things like that do affect mental attitude with some more then others. We are all humans and not robots.

Maybe the break from speedway of the winter will do both of them good.

I would think Darcys accident played a large part in Holders lack of top performance in the later part of 2015 same with Batchelor I think. Things like that do affect mental attitude with some more then others. We are all humans and not robots.

Maybe the break from speedway of the winter will do both of them good.

In Troys case, maybe not...

Well he has had a break. :lol:

In my opinion Troy went off in the second half of the season. OK, not a brilliant year before but lets not forget he almost went through a GP unbeaten. Thats pretty good in my mind

• Like 1