British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Coventry Es First Leg 16/03/16

Looking at the 2 sides I'd say a comfy home win for the 2016 EL runners up ;) . 56-34 to Poole.

Looking at the 2 sides I'd say a comfy home win for the 2016 EL runners up ;) . 56-34 to Poole.

as I say should be comfortable for Poole only the Poole fans who think we are all stupid by saying it will be close. And God yes let's hope Belle Vue can win the league. Still to me the elite league looks dull compared to the premier this year

....and Agent Kasprzak is an asset of ?

Irrelevant. If he rides poorly as he did last season nothing to do with who he is a asset of but hoping from a good perfomance from him.

Irrelevant. If he rides poorly as he did last season nothing to do with who he is a asset of but hoping from a good perfomance from him.

That'll be Poole then (which we all knew anyway and got a predictable response from a Poole fan) :rolleyes:

Slightly damp up north Lisa ;)

https://twitter.com/SpeedwayScunny/status/707888256277413888

Just slightly!!

I see Poole fans put up a small 8-10 point win when quite clearly they should win this by nearer 20. That way they can say there amazed by their team when they win by more than the 8 they predicted. Poole to win by 15 in the 2 team boring elite league

I did 10 cos you don't know what anyone's form is like. So it is a nice safe prediction.

Poole will keep it close on Wednesday so that Friday's return is not a foregone conclusion and there is still a decent crowd at Brandon.

MF is always willing to assist other promotions with their business......! :-) ;-)

Edited by Skidder1

Poole will keep it close on Wednesday so that Friday's return is not a foregone conclusion and there is still a decent crowd at Brandon.

MF is always willing to assist other promotions with their business......! :-) ;-)

Oh I don't know. The Coventry promotion seem to good at annoying their fans, so a few may stay away in protest anyway.

Oh I don't know. The Coventry promotion seem to good at annoying their fans, so a few may stay away in protest anyway.

If they all made a stand and stayed away, it might have the desired effect..

That'll be Poole then (which we all knew anyway and got a predictable response from a Poole fan) :rolleyes:

Just like when KK rode for Bees beating us in the EL Final. Hardly special agent then was he!

And on the Bees p and p interview today to hear him saying he wants to beat Poole in the Final again???? Hardly special agent there is he! I am certain speedway riders think completely different from the fans.

I do love it when these stupid conspiracy theories get dashed.

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates
  • Like 1

If they all made a stand and stayed away, it might have the desired effect..

So what would the 'desired effect' be? Stay away and close down due to lack of support before the end of the season instead of at the end so Sandhu can get on with his house building? Is that what you mean?

• Like 1

Just like when KK rode for Bees beating us in the EL Final. Hardly special agent then was he!

And on the Bees p and p interview today to hear him saying he wants to beat Poole in the Final again???? Hardly special agent there is he! I am certain speedway riders think completely different from the fans.

100% agree Tripple P :t:

This should (on paper) be a pretty convincing win, however us (true) Poole supporters know that our team don't always fire from the off so the result maybe a little closer than some of the non-Poole supporters are posting!

So what would the 'desired effect' be? Stay away and close down due to lack of support before the end of the season instead of at the end so Sandhu can get on with his house building? Is that what you mean?

Ignore him Gem, he never engages his brain before posting :t:

• Like 1

Just the one meeting would have the desired effect. Like Lisa said, im sure a few would stay away in protest. Fans keep speedway going, you don't muck around with fans.

Yes, I see what you mean chris4gillian.

• Like 2

Yes, I see what you mean chris4gillian.

Of course you do, because you don't have an answer.. ;)

unlike our little village idiot i would never encourage any speedway fan to boycott their team,every promoter needs every fan and we all need each other

• Like 5