British Speedway Forum

Cook

Nicholls

S. Worrall

Lambert

Harris not to make the final

Proud that the Aces getting to stage this meeting, though a shame it's not on a weekend, could've packed the NSS for this.

Jason Garrity really enjoyed the Belle Vue track & looked fast in the second half of the Aces/Bees match. Would be really surprised if he's not in the shake-up at the business end of the meeting.

Have mentioned on another thread how well Steve Worrall has adapted to the NSS, he's a threat to anyone round there, whether reserve or heatleader. Would be no surprise to Aces fans if he made the top three.

Also think Simon Stead will love the lines the track will provide. Having seen Dimitri Berge fly at the U21 meeting, I would be highly surprised if fellow Sheffield Tiger Steady couldn't replicate that performance. I read somewhere that someone had bet on Steady e/w to be British Champ at 25/1 - could be a decent shout.

Hope the weather stays kind, on the evidence of the last few meetings here this should be really special.

A week away and I can't wait. Looking at Saturday's scores it looks like Cook is going to be the man to beat. Steve Worrall will be worth a watch, Nicholls has struggled to get upto speed as yet but it goes down to that last heat and I still think Bomber and Nicholls have enough about them to make it but with Garrity and King it could be a close call.

Final :-

Cook

Garrity

Nicholls

Harris

Cook

Harris

S Worrall

Garrity

• Like 1

Cook

Harris

S Worrall

Garrity

On current form, they are the 4 I would say.

After watching Stevie "wonder" Worrall come from 15 metres I reckon my top four needs to change.

Just thought of a song for his heat wins......Oasis-wonderworral.

Edited by baba

After watching Stevie "wonder" Worrall come from 15 metres I reckon my top four needs to change.

Just thought of a song for his heat wins......Oasis-wonderworral.

I think that would be my only concern for Worrall in the British final. He recently is touching or breaking the tapes a lot which would see him excluded or off 15metres in the meeting.

It's one thing being able to go round reserves like Sarjeant & Jacobs. It's not going to be so easy to go round Harris, Nicholls & Cook off 15.

This could be where he throws points away

I think that would be my only concern for Worrall in the British final. He recently is touching or breaking the tapes a lot which would see him excluded or off 15metres in the meeting.

It's one thing being able to go round reserves like Sarjeant & Jacobs. It's not going to be so easy to go round Harris, Nicholls & Cook off 15.

He wont be passing anyone from 15 if he touches the tapes. He'll be watching form the pits as a reserve takes his place

He wont be passing anyone from 15 if he touches the tapes. He'll be watching form the pits as a reserve takes his place

Thanks, that then could be his only downfall

touching the tapes alot?? as in... Alot??

touching the tapes alot?? as in... Alot??

Quite agree. Stevie's tape infringements are usually anticipating the start or moving at the tapes.