British Speedway Forum

KL vs Coventry now not on Sky allegedly cos of poor weather forecast. Forecast looks pretty good to me.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is a bit more to it.

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

KL vs Coventry now not on Sky allegedly cos of poor weather forecast. Forecast looks pretty good to me.

where you see this SL? Its still listed on Sky site and Lynn website???

Have checked two forecasts and both ok for the evening, but one shows heavy rain over Sunday night but would have thought they could sort out the track.

Oh well will have to stay in and keep up with Swindon at Wolves on updates instead.

where you see this SL? Its still listed on Sky site and Lynn website???

Sky Twitter feed. Nothing from either club as yet.

Two TV meetings on trot cancelled 48 hours early, so unless we get a prolonged heatwave will we ever see speedway on Sky :P

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 3

Sky Twitter feed. Nothing from either club as yet.

Two TV meetings on trot cancelled 48 hours early, so unless we get a prolonged heatwave will we ever see speedway on Sky :P

aah ok - ty.... and yes Ive seen worse forecasts! :nono:

• Like 1

And this was the fixture that was originally moved from Thursday 7th to Wednesday 6th for Sky transmission and then moved again to Monday 4th at the request of the broadcaster...

Very poor from Sky and King's Lynn should consider seeking compensation.

With Sky lining up five fixtures to televise in May, no doubt this will lead to further disruption for speedway supporters.

• Like 2

A lot of people have sky for the speedway, can see a few cancelled subs at this rate.

• Like 5

I don't tjink there is anything dodgy going on. Once the football season is finished and we are into May there are plenty planned sky matches.

A lot of people have sky for the speedway, can see a few cancelled subs at this rate.

'A lot of people'

Not really, the amount of people who have sky subscriptions solely because of the speedway isn't probably 1% of the PL football fan base and probably isn't even 10% of the cricket fan base.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

I don't tjink there is anything dodgy going on. Once the football season is finished and we are into May there are plenty planned sky matches.

If course there is, Sky have changed the date of this twice for tv coverage now cant be bothered to show it at all. What's worse is that they said theyve based the decision based on forecast which is frankly a lie. I only kept Sky Sports for Speedway coverage if they cant be bothered give me my money back!

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

So is the meeting still on or has that been postponed?

Open the link in post 12. ;)

• Like 1