British Speedway Forum

I have not been in contact with the club for around 2 years, sure i miss the speedway seeing as i was the driving force behind of it for many years but i am now simply a fan.

As a fan i believe i am entitled to pass comment on the happenings at the club which i make an effort to draft in a clear and concise way without any bias.

I would suggest the number Trees has kindly supplied could be used by any fan wanting to find out the latest news if the club is not forthcoming with it.

Edited by jchapman

I have not been in contact with the club for around 2 years, sure i miss the speedway seeing as i was the driving force behind of it for many years but i am now simply a fan.

As a fan i believe i am entitled to pass comment on the happenings at the club which i make an effort to draft in a clear and concise way without any bias.

I would suggest the number Trees has kindly supplied could be used by any fan wanting to find out the latest news if the club is not forthcoming with it.

how about being media man from a far ? :-))) I can but ask

Thanks for commenting on the club we are always pleased with your input.

• Like 1

Now confirmed by Speedway GB meeting officially off

CONFIRMED| Monday's scheduled Elite League meeting between @officialKLstars and @OfficialCovBees is OFF.

0 retweets0 likes
Retweet
More

BTW Haza how are Lynn supposed to put it on social media when the social media guy has gone :P

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

Have u fallen completely out with your father, try 01553 771111 ;), it's so sad that u come on here saying what you do

I'm still not 100% sure this is JC.

Thankyou Sky or whoever has fu**ed this fixture about,probably be another one I will miss now when it is re-arranged.

So I've got a few hours to cancel our hotel and train tickets Great.

Can maybe understand sky but why have king's Lynn already called it off based on a ever changing forecast?

how about being media man from a far ? :-))) I can but ask

Thanks for commenting on the club we are always pleased with your input.

Whilst I would never say never (I mean just look at Ready power becoming main team sponsor of Poole), I honestly do not think this is going to happen.

I do believe that within speedway as a whole and especially at King's Lynn at present, appointments are not being made on skill level or role suitability, which is unfortunate because with the right management team in place I believe any company/sports club can succeed.

I think any type of failure is to easy to blame on the workers/riders because they are the ones you see every day and the ones often within firing range.

Can maybe understand sky but why have king's Lynn already called it off based on a ever changing forecast?

With all the riders already scheduled in and fans already in the advance stages of planning to attend it, I like yourself am bemused it has been called off.

I'm still not 100% sure this is JC.

Thankyou Sky or whoever has fu**ed this fixture about,probably be another one I will miss now when it is re-arranged.

Have been over this before with Star Lady and a few others, best to ask them.

Edited by jchapman
  • Like 3

So maybe not Sky's decision to call it off - they merely are the first to announce they will not cover it - because its not taking place!!

Maybe both teams agreed to postpone to a later date (post 1st May) so they could both strengthen up!!?

So I've got a few hours to cancel our hotel and train tickets Great.

So maybe not Sky's decision to call it off - they merely are the first to announce they will not cover it - because its not taking place!!

Maybe both teams agreed to postpone to a later date (post 1st May) so they could both strengthen up!!?

Sky should have been made to cover it,afterall they wanted it moved from the Thursday to the Wednesday and then the Monday to suit them.

Edited by tellboy

Is it really off ?

Belle Vue all over again. So we have Sky saying they won't cover it. The BSPA saying it's off. Coventry saying it's off.

But Kings Lynn's website and twitter latest both state meeting on and it's a TV fixture. Once again everybody but the hosting club seem to know a meeting is off.

Is it really off ?

Belle Vue all over again. So we have Sky saying they won't cover it. The BSPA saying it's off. Coventry saying it's off.

But Kings Lynn's website and twitter latest both state meeting on and it's a TV fixture. Once again everybody but the hosting club seem to know a meeting is off.

Kings Lynn, co-promoted by the chairman of the BSPA management committee, still showing it as on, and on tv!

What hope is there for British speedway?

How about inviting Sandhu to set up an alternative organisation to run the sport, based at the National Stadium, Brandon?

Call it dirt-track racing - and get tracks to put some dirt on

• Like 2

Kings Lynn have caught up now. A post on their Twitter account 10 minutes ago to confirm postponement. No reason given mind.

When/if tomorrow turns out fine, the farce will be complete, barely into the season and shambles seems to be order of the day.

• Like 2