British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Edinburgh Vs Berwick Fri 8th

He did well at berwick last season when guesting but i watched him regularly for plymouth and he always had mechanical/set up issues through lack of investment

He's invested more in his equipment this year than he in the past few years.

That will be about a fiver then hes still using the same engine he borrowed off someone last season

That will be about a fiver then hes still using the same engine he borrowed off someone last season

So not on new equipment this year?

Shame to see so many from both Edinburgh and Glasgow on here when there was some really good talented youngsters who SHOULD HAVE HAD YOUR SUPPORT riding at Glasgow today. Best meeting I've seen this year.

• Like 2

We've yet to actually ride on a dry track which hasn't probably helped. Sam has started the season on fire. Kevin has been okay. I know Erik and Ryan have both had clutch problems. I believe both have now found the issue. Max needs to better away from home. Jye and Dan are going to take time but are improving hopefully they get a chance to ride on a track that's not wet and heavy for a change and get a better idea of what they're capable of.

All a matter of opinion of course.

Can the S.C.B. not do something about these wet tracks? Edinburgh don't ride them very well. :o:cheers:

• Like 2

Shame to see so many from both Edinburgh and Glasgow on here when there was some really good talented youngsters who SHOULD HAVE HAD YOUR SUPPORT riding at Glasgow today. Best meeting I've seen this year.

Totally agree it was a cracking meeting,and a good turn out. And the racing was at times breathtaking. 40 odd races All for six quid!!!

• Like 1

Totally agree it was a cracking meeting,and a good turn out. And the racing was at times breathtaking. 40 odd races All for six quid!!!

A "good" turn out, should have been a very good turn out. Four riders (O.K. sometimes two or three) doing four laps is a race that I'll watch. If you didn't go then you were the losers.

• Like 1

Just glad we didn't sign Fisher.

• Like 1

The Fish will be as good a signing as King Kaiser was last season.

And we all love King Kaiser.

The Fish will be as good a signing as King Kaiser was last season.

And we all love King Kaiser.

That would be the King King then? :o:cheers:

Fisher is on the downgrade and has been for a while. Mechanically his bikes are awful. He will have the odd good meeting but will usually get 7 or 8 from 5 rides.

Ryan was flyin' at Berwick on Saturday night. He had one not-so-good ride at Armadale against Berwick's match-winning Jorgensen/Pijper pairing, but otherwise did a fair job.

Doubtless he'll do the business again this weekend, both against Glasgow on Friday and again at Berwick on Saturday.

He's also box-office, and speedway needs every personality it can get.

• Like 1

Fisher is on the downgrade and has been for a while. Mechanically his bikes are awful. He will have the odd good meeting but will usually get 7 or 8 from 5 rides.

His bikes this year are are better than they have been the last few years and if anyone can get the best out of him it's us.

• Like 2