British Speedway Forum
damosuzuki

Matt Ford - No Sympathy

And people wonder why fans from all other teams apart from Poole want the low down on the Lindback 7 average .....

• Like 1

Well, if the averages were changed retrospectively from 12 matches to 8 matches, then surely Lindnack's Belle Vue average should now be valid making him lower than 7.

• Like 1

Well, if the averages were changed retrospectively from 12 matches to 8 matches, then surely Lindnack's Belle Vue average should now be valid making him lower than 7.

Retrospectively, If the dog hadn't stopped to rubbish he'd caught the rabbit..... :wink:

Bump. Because someone asked about text gate and I can't Copy this post to that thread on my phone.

Ahhh, right, I remember now, had completely forgotten about the "Dropped For 60 Seconds" wasn't it made into a film, and Kildermand played by Angelina Jolie??

And people wonder why fans from all other teams apart from Poole want the low down on the Lindback 7 average .....

FULL explanation in Speedway Star this week ...

Edited by PHILIPRISING
  • Like 1

FULL explanation in Speedway Star this week ...

Are your sales down! Nothing to do with a certain seller in Poole i hope!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

and from a script prepared by matt ford no doubt...I can see it now ''isnt it a major plus for british speedway to have lindback riding in the play offs?' erm no its another poole fiddle nothing more...yet another on the fly rule to suit one club it stinks and all fans except poole fans are sick of it ..

• Like 3

and from a script prepared by matt ford no doubt...I can see it now ''isnt it a major plus for british speedway to have lindback riding in the play offs?' erm no its another poole fiddle nothing more...yet another on the fly rule to suit one club it stinks and all fans except poole fans are sick of it ..

So you've read it have you ?

care to share what it says ?

Bump. Because someone asked about text gate and I can't Copy this post to that thread on my phone.

Copied to the relevant thread for you. :)

But, they have since changed rolling averages from 28 to 20 and NOT done that retrospectively!

Consistency eh? Don't you love it :D

Lindback's average from 10 years ago should have nothing to do with it. It's far too old to use as an assessment for any rider. In that sort of timescale form can and does change. It is more honest, realistic and fair in those circumstances to look at other more relevant factors like being GP rider and current averages achieved in other leagues.

I don't think it is all Poole fans to be fair!

• Like 2

Thankyou dj350z i am a Poole fan and i think it was a crafty move by Matt it would be nice to get to the end of a season with no crafty moves whether legal or not it doesnt matter what team it is just that the team that wins does it straight down the line without any grey areas being used

• Like 2