British Speedway Forum
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Swindon Robins, Weds 13th April 19:30, Sky Meeting..

Well, any score predictions? Will Doyle be able to ride the new turns 3 & 4? Will it rain? Will Sky cancel? Will Walasek still be in the Lions 1-7? Will the Lions get their first points on the board? I predict A Lions win, 48-42.

I will do A Weather forecast on Tuesday afternoon...

• Like 1

Well, any score predictions? Will Doyle be able to ride the new turns 3 & 4? Will it rain? Will Sky cancel? Will Walasek still be in the Lions 1-7? Will the Lions get their first points on the board? I predict A Lions win, 48-42.

I will do A Weather forecast on Tuesday afternoon...

Walasek has been released and is replaced by Aaron Summers

Walasek has been released and is replaced by Aaron Summers

There's a shock, hope he's not coming our way

• Like 1

A good rider that has strengthened Leicester, will be interesting to see how he goes and if he can beat any of the Roobins heat leaders.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

All Mr.Summers has to do is score at least 1 point against Swindon and we'd be a stronger team for it.

Onwards and upwards because we certainly can't go any further downwards.

• Like 2

So Auty to the 1-5 and Klindt to reserve - or is that for the meeting after this one??

A good rider that has strengthened Leicester, will be interesting to see how he goes and if he can beat any of the Roobins heat leaders.

That won't be difficult

The winners of this meeting is difficult to predict, normally Roscos Roobins would win this but as some of the Swindon riders have not ridden as many meetings as Leicester and not ridden for a couple of weeks some of them may be a bit rusty. Leicester have made an improvement bringing in A Summers, a rider I would not have minded having back in the Swindon team this year.

So Auty to the 1-5 and Klindt to reserve - or is that for the meeting after this one??

New averages effective 7 days after last match, so it won't be until next Saturday that they apply.

Edit: At least that would be the case if Auty had ridden four matches, but as SCB points out below I overlooked the fact that Auty missed Lakeside away so he still hasn't got a new average. However Starke will get one effective from Saturday. (So Starke moves up until Auty gets an average??)

Edited by arnieg

New averages effective 7 days after last match, so it won't be until next Saturday that they apply.

According to the BSPA site, current averages show Klindt as 7

According to the BSPA site, current averages show Klindt as 7

Not relevant, they've shown that since the season started. The overriding rule is that EDR riders get four matches at reserve before a new average applies.

Auty still only has 1 away meeting but 2 home. Starke had 2 and 2 but only as of Saturday, so comes into effect this Saturday. For Leciester meetings at Lynn and vs Lynn next Thursday and Saturday Paul Starke will be in the 1-5.

Auty will get an average after the Lynn meeting made up of his 3 meetings so far and the Lynn away meeting (so Wednesday doesn't count for his 2 H and 2A)

Edited by SCB

Auty still only has 1 away meeting but 2 home. Starke had 2 and 2 but only as of Saturday, so comes into effect this Saturday. For Leciester meetings at Lynn and vs Lynn next Thursday and Saturday Paul Starke will be in the 1-5.

Auty will get an average after the Lynn meeting made up of his 3 meetings so far and the Lynn away meeting (so tonight doesn't count for his 2 H and 2A)

Where is Auty riding tonight ?