British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
22A

P'boro' Team Manager Vacancy

Just heard on the local news that Panthers' Team manager has stepped down. They have a stand in for the next four meetings by which time they hope to have found a long term replacement.

Get Morrisey fan to do it, he seems to be an expert and i'm sure his mum will let him out in the evenings.

yes , i think morrisey fan will do a good job as T.M. and save money as well by not paying to see speedway meets home and away . his parents could provide him with travel, a wee lunch box and a p.a.y.g. mobile .. as long as it does not interfere with his school projects . he is the man. sorry , i mean boy .

relax morrisey fan , its not to be taken seriously . speaking of home and away , whats Jason Donovan doing ?

yes , i think morrisey fan will do a good job as T.M. and save money as well by not paying to see speedway meets home and away . his parents could provide him with travel, a wee lunch box and a p.a.y.g. mobile .. as long as it does not interfere with his school projects . he is the man. sorry , i mean boy .

relax morrisey fan , its not to be taken seriously . speaking of home and away , whats Jason Donovan doing ?

Who would add up the scores for him though!
  • Like 1

he could bring his school calculator or the abacus from reception .

Think You will find he rose to fame in Neighbours not Home & Away. :rofl:

Get Dick Butler the former press officer to step into the role.. ;)

a very knowledgable individual with excellent interpersonal and man management skills... :t:

How about Mark Plummer he seems to have a lot of knowledge on the Sport.

How about Mark Plummer he seems to have a lot of knowledge on the Sport.

Team manager supremo, next!

Tetley odds for the job on I'd imagine although he's been very quiet for a while?

I would be willing to do the job but I would need transport provided for me as I'm waiting for my driving test.

what about school nights? :D

what about school nights? :D

I'm not at school, I work for a well known financial organisation.

I've dealt with clients from Switzerland, India and Albania.

Edited by Morrissey Fan
  • Like 3