British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reviresco

World Under 21 Championship 2016 - "live On Eurosport From Final Series 2"

Obviously many others thought the meeting was too expensive, dire turn out

The track is too remote. Fans will not travel to a corner of England with a terrible road network. Meetings like this should be central, not out on a limb.

Picture keeps freezing, camerawork poor, no crowd/atmosphere. Early to say yet but not shaping up to be a great night's viewing.

I am with virgin broadband abd their 100 meg package and no freezing stream here.

working ok for me but 1 heat in 20 minutes and counting.........

agree the pole in blue should have been excluded.... he just kept taking Riss out more and more till he was fenced.

Edited by OveFundinFan

Good race there. Holder battling to second. Clegg worse gater than Harris!

The track is too remote. Fans will not travel to a corner of England with a terrible road network. Meetings like this should be central, not out on a limb.

Sounds like you are talking about Poole Steve :P

Know what you mean tho :wink:

Pzredpelski showing why he is favourite for the title.

Sounds like you are talking about Poole Steve :P

Know what you mean tho :wink:

If this had been held at Coventry or Birmingham there would have been more through the gate.

This track is patchy and heavy.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

ive had enough

I think I have too. Might stick with it to see if it gets better.

How long has that awful high fence been at KL? Surely it hampers optimum viewing?

How long has that awful high fence been at KL? Surely it hampers optimum viewing?

At least 5 probably nearer 10 years. The whole place looks grey and depressing tho, could do with some paint on the centre grey. Amyone fancy doing a Banksie?

Good inteview with Lambert. Seems a sensible lad.

At least 5 probably nearer 10 years. The whole place looks grey and depressing tho, could do with some paint on the centre grey. Amyone fancy doing a Banksie?

Ok, it wasn't there the only time I went over 20 years ago. It gives the impression of convicts being allowed to watch through a prison fence!

All tracks should be given a chance to host major events if they're deemed to be of a high enough standard! Cardiff is 'out on a limb' in South Wales, but does perfectly fine.

Picture keeps freezing, camerawork poor, no crowd/atmosphere. Early to say yet but not shaping up to be a great night's viewing.

If you still freezing take the picture quality down.

Go to the symbol that looks like a cog, and what ever it says the picture quality is then reduce it ie from 720 to 480. If that doesn't do it reduce even further.

Due to my poor broadband speed I can watch it only in 360, but it don't freeze.