British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry V Wolves Monday 9th May

after heat 4 - national league speedway at its very best - whoops sorry 2 leagues down from that. would have taken more than a ten quid contribution TO me to attend such drivel -let alone having to pay 2 pounds less that the usual national league admission. Shambles Horton and Watson - however come 2017, will promise will buy the Big Issue from you if I see you in Peterborough town centre - just promise you don't darken Coventry any more Please !

Why the hell do they wait until heat 4 to sort the track arghhhhhhh

Sargent hits the tapes, well what would you know.

• Like 1

Petulance by Garrity in heat 5 trying to throw the race - as Del Boy would say "what a plonker !"

For touching the tapes, think the only option should be off 15 metres, it wastes too much time...

Anyway, quite enjoying this tonight, thought Freddie has been a tad naughty though

Rather than moan I have to say I'm quite enjoying tonight's meeting

• Like 2

after heat 4 - national league speedway at its very best - whoops sorry 2 leagues down from that. would have taken more than a ten quid contribution TO me to attend such drivel -let alone having to pay 2 pounds less that the usual national league admission. Shambles Horton and Watson - however come 2017, will promise will buy the Big Issue from you if I see you in Peterborough town centre - just promise you don't darken Coventry any more Please !

Typical speedway fans rant.

Meanwhile, back in reality, pretty good meeting, some good racing, passing moves being made and close on the scorecharts.

• Like 5

How come Masters wasn't excluded under 2 mins?

• Like 1

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!! What is the ref doing??

• Like 1

Carry on speedway.

• Like 1