British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Poole Pirates, Mon 9th May 2016 @ 19:30

I repeat my question. R/R for Ulamek or guest?

Still showing as riding on Lions website. We'd certainly be stronger if he doesn't ride!

Would have thought Leicester would have said by now if Ulamek wasn't riding. What sort of injury has he got out of interest?

Hand/wrist injury.

Still showing as riding on Lions website. We'd certainly be stronger if he doesn't ride!

Look at Phil the ace's post on twitter, apparently Ulamek hasn't told the management he is injured!

Hand/wrist injury.

Okay, so not one of the those that some riders try to ride through then!

Richard Lawson guests for the Lions in place of Ulamek tonight

• Like 1

Bright sun then possible heavy rain, don't look good with possible sun break then waterlogged track no races.

Bright sun then possible heavy rain, don't look good with possible sun break then waterlogged track no races.

Looked on accuweather and it says chance of thunderstorm from Mon eve to weds am but then has chance of rain during the meeting at under 20%. So who knows?!

Wonder if Shovvy has made it on time to Leicester!!

I'l be awfully suprised if he does..

Worrall. 0,0,

Gavan knows Jack shyte. Better than Newman? Hahahaha. Half a lap behind and all over the place

Just seen some passing. The grader overtook the water bowser!!!!

• Like 2

Worrall. 0,0,

Gavan knows Jack shyte. Better than Newman? Hahahaha. Half a lap behind and all over the place

Just seen some passing. The grader overtook the water bowser!!!!

Newman better than Worrall don't make me laugh.

Newman better than Worrall don't make me laugh.

Nope nobody is laughing mate. Kyle is better that Worrell.

Gotta say this away form is starting to worry me now, just not competitive at all which shouldn't be the case with the 1-7 we have.

Poole Pirates away from home...RUBBISH,RUBBISH,RUBBISH.....Bring back Davey Watt!!!!!!!!

Poole will win ZERO matches away this season!!!

Good job Benny Peddlebike is scoring..Holder got his cba head on again

Sitting here in the grandstand in front of the tapes. Interval now. I can say there has not been one single pass in the first 11 heats after the second bend.

Poole losing because Leicester have gated and after a lap its all spread out. Holder just won the last as he gated. If he hadn't the tractor would have beaten him. Total lottery with zero racing. Just Lions home track advantage giving them the edge out of bend two due to home advntage.

Thats fair enough and no complaints at the score. The track changes have made zero improvement to racing.

For those that say Worrall is better than Newman, well he has wobbled about at the back in his first two before being replaced. He is in the next one. Has Newman scored this badly for Poole this season? Add to that Lawson has picked up six so far thats the difference. But fair play to Leicester on their likely win.

I used to moan about the racing at Lakeside, but compared to this tripe it makes Lakeside a decent race track.

• Like 1