British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PolskiZuzel

Max Fricke Making Waves In Poland

sportowefakty.pl is full of praise for Max Fricke who is having a great start in the Polish Speedway Extraliga. Australian is showing that opinions about his great talent were not exaggerated. On the track he impresses with , a great riding technique and a cool head.

His Polish team, Rybnik , at the beginning of the 2016 season are surprising many fans. In the opinion of experts, Rybnik as a newcomer to the highest level of the league competition in Poland, were destined to struggle for survival. Yet, so far Rybnik are causing problems for the best in ExtraLeague. Last Sunday „Sharks” drew at Leszno against the Polish champions , which was a great surprise. Once again a very positive impression was left by Max Fricke. The Australian is so far one of the revelations of this season at the PGE Extraliga. Every coach would love to have such a 2nd string rider who scores well especially on away matches. Max is only 20 years old. This year he is destined to ride for the first time in his life on most ExtraLeague tracks . So far this does not worry him too much. His CMA on the home track is the same as on the away one. It amounts to 7.20, which a great result for a debutant.

• Like 1

sportowefakty.pl is full of praise for Max Fricke who is having a great start in the Polish Speedway Extraliga. Australian is showing that opinions about his great talent were not exaggerated. On the track he impresses with , a great riding technique and a cool head.

His Polish team, Rybnik , at the beginning of the 2016 season are surprising many fans. In the opinion of experts, Rybnik as a newcomer to the highest level of the league competition in Poland, were destined to struggle for survival. Yet, so far Rybnik are causing problems for the best in ExtraLeague. Last Sunday „Sharks” drew at Leszno against the Polish champions , which was a great surprise. Once again a very positive impression was left by Max Fricke. The Australian is so far one of the revelations of this season at the PGE Extraliga. Every coach would love to have such a 2nd string rider who scores well especially on away matches. Max is only 20 years old. This year he is destined to ride for the first time in his life on most ExtraLeague tracks . So far this does not worry him too much. His CMA on the home track is the same as on the away one. It amounts to 7.20, which a great result for a debutant.

Max is going to be a GP rider in the future very talented from day one sheer class and stylish reminds me of Leigh Adams.Head well screwed on.

I don't think I have ever been disappointed when I've seen him ride and honestly don't think I can fault him. If I had to pick one thing he could do to improve then thats be more aggressive but I think his relaxed riding style is what is working for him so its possible being more aggressive could be the worst thing he could do.

Certainly a very classy and hugely talented young rider.

He has done very well to get out of the PL and not need to double up. Which shows he has ambition. Hope his form continues!

• Like 1

QUOTE: His Polish team, Rybnik , at the beginning of the 2016 season are surprising many fans.
In the opinion of experts, Rybnik as a newcomer to the highest level of the league competition in Poland, were destined to struggle for survival.
UNQUOTE.
Only to those with memory problems or to youngsters.
Rybnik were Poland's No.1 team in the '60s, league champs 12 times between 1958 and '72, and toured the UK for that very reason.
see here.

A very good rider excellent riding style a mirror of Adams.Can see him getting in GPS in the next few years also seems to have a great temperament.