British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Ipswich Plc Sunday 22nd May

I believe so riding anyway as Lewis had a ride in the back of the truck before end of last season to meet and greet etc

Tracks so dry and slick and Ippo making fast starts. Awful stuff

Paco quicker than Ully and Emil don't help are cause

Honestly he ain't that bad, I've seen worse, look at Rafa and Barrett

Didnt get the hype around Tom Stokes good to give a young english rider a chance but his scores for Lynn starlets havnt been that good and think he will do well to stay in the team unfortunately.

Grondal poor again only has one good meeting a month these days. Whats going on with Ulrich as well

Edited by scoobydoo

He was alright in his last ride against a 7.00 average rider and kept Kerr on his toes. Give him a couple meetings to get used too the track.

Ully been woeful, so slow! And Emil, is he even trying? Honestly getting beat by Olly Greenwood when needing a point is shocking, could of had him a couple times but backed out.

All down to heat 15, bad track tonight which made it very close, Ippo starting early doors done it for them.

And for all you witches that stayed at home fearing a drubbing, hang your heads...... :)

didn't expect that from Danny, went for the grip and the rain soaked track caught him out there!

King still down and longer he is sitting the wetter the tracks getting, sitting up, is he waiting long enough for this to be called off......

King still down and longer he is sitting the wetter the tracks getting, sitting up, is he waiting long enough for this to be called off......

Very much doubt it the meeting is meaningless!

Wins a win, sad way to end a good close meeting.

Witches impressive early doors, Emil and Ully awful

How much longer do you persevere with Grondal ? Hopefully till at least the 10th of June :wink:

I'm not looking forward to that at all! No Cook either that night, hopefully Hansen can guest again and we might reach 40 then

I'm not looking forward to that at all! No Cook either that night, hopefully Hansen can guest again and we might reach 40 then

I'm looking forward to it though , love going to watch speedway at Peterborough