British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Scunthorpe Vs Peterborough 30/5/16 Pl

Would like to see a scunny win here, and no disrespect to Peterborough (without Cook and MBJ) they look slightly depleted. Would like a Scunny win and MPT to get one one over on P'boro.... this will be a cracker theres no doubt about it

• Like 1

Agree with the above..Us missing Cook and NBJ gives Scunny a great chance..unless Doolan goes well there?

Mr doolan goes well round the EWR think he averages around 6 per meeting is always competitive but never seems to bang in a huge score

Think I'd rather of had his team mate Jorgensen and hoped he would find form away from the number 1 slot.

Making the trip up for this :D Not been to Scunthorpe since David Howe's Testimonial (and that's going back a few years now!) Happy to see both Hansen and Doolan as the guests. I like both - not sure how either go around the EWR but I'm remaining optimistic that Panthers could sneak a win here... I just hope the weather holds out :unsure:

• Like 1

Regarding NJB..since when has it been a month out when u get concussion!?

There were new rules this year, where it had to be a set number of days, but I didn't think it was as much of a month. Maybe the rider has to be re-assessed before he can return, but I'm just guessing with that.

Ask the referee next time you're at a meeting.

All the best

Rob

It seems that NBJ has ridden already in the past week overseas but isnt allowed to ride in the UK

The minimum suspension time is 9 days but NBJ is down on the injured rider list for 28 days, Friday 3rd being the earliest return date, but with a note to check with the SCB office, which iisn't required in every case.

Edited by Alan Jones

Yes the 28 days out for concussion seemed a bit odd, especially with him riding in Denmark within the last week and scoring 14 points or something like that, but yep, I had seen that he wasn't allowed to race over here until June 3rd :blink: I don't really understand why it had to be that way, but hey ho, I've given up trying to know and understand the rules LOL!

The minimum suspension time is 9 days but NBJ is down on the injured rider list for 28 days, Friday 3rd being the earliest return date, but with a note to check with the SCB office, which iisn't required in every case.

Why specifically was he given 28 days?

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

Looking forward to the meeting tomorrow, hope it's worth it as in Ippo area this evening and driving to Scunny then back to EOES for the evening.