British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers Vs Tigers 10/6/16

So no Rene for this one... Kyle Howarth as guest and r/r for Luna make it difficult for the tiggers in this one

Only in speedway could you bring in a guest rider for a rider who hasn't yet turned a wheel for your team.

Only in speedway could you bring in a guest rider for a rider who hasn't yet turned a wheel for your team.

Who?

Bach makes his debut for Glasgow on Thursday at Ipswich.

• Like 3

Bach makes his debut for Glasgow on Thursday at Ipswich.

I suppose technically you could say guest has been brought in prior to thusday meeting :D

On the issue of having two teams 1-7 riding against each other, I am afraid that will be a rarity this season :cry:

Cookie will need a full max..

Busk be interesting to see how he comes back after injury,

MPT lets hope there no hangover from being sacked last month - I hope not he's a good lad and I love watching race.

Lasse needs to rebuild bridges after his absence at the back end of 2014

Lambert needs 18 points from 7 rides!!

Holub crikey !

Looking forward to this!!

actually he will have ridden for us at Ipswich the night before

Kyle is a probably on par if not better than Bach around the EOES and RR for Lunna helps aswell I'd say?

Where is Lunna?

out with a broken hand

actually he will have ridden for us at Ipswich the night before

out with a broken hand

Apparently he has been riding with a broken hand for 2 weeks after his fall at Redcar tough lads these speedway riders.

You can't, rules are quite clear.

Where it might get cloudy is if Ipswich were rained off tomorrow, and Rene Bach doesn't turn that wheel....

Bit surprised they booked Bjerre with the form he has at the moment..meeting could hinge on that decision.

• Like 2

Well Hansen cant commit to this Friday, so not much other options, Lasse not at 1, could be alright. I still think good for 8-10 points.

Get ready for Morrisey Fans post stating Rene Bach not riding due to his total love for the Panthers

• Like 2

You can't, rules are quite clear.

Where it might get cloudy is if Ipswich were rained off tomorrow, and Rene Bach doesn't turn that wheel....

Nothing cloudy about it, if the Match at Ipswich is off its no facility on Friday.

Nothing cloudy about it, if the Match at Ipswich is off its no facility on Friday.

That would really be curtains on Friday were it to happen.

That would really be curtains on Friday were it to happen.

Don't worry the weather is forecast to be fine on Thursday, there is little or no chance of it being off...

Don't worry the weather is forecast to be fine on Thursday, there is little or no chance of it being off...

Friday at EOES might be in doubt though - The MetOffice currently giving 80% chance of rain in Peterborough area at 7pm!