British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheReturn

Hanock's Monster Diarrhoea

Just got me thinking what was the most bizarre product that a rider endorsed? Bostik, who used to sponsor Ray Wilson, would be up there somewhere!

Doesn't Hancock have the European distribution rights for Monster? I'm sure it's one of his business interests outside speedway.

Just got me thinking what was the most bizarre product that a rider endorsed? Bostik, who used to sponsor Ray Wilson, would be up there somewhere!

I heard ray was sniffing it and they withdrew their backing.

Hanock promoting drink..good for him

• Like 1

Imagine a bloke promoting the product that he is paid to promote... Madness.

• Like 3

You should have a comma after "Imagine" . ;):cheers:

You should have a comma after "Imagine" . ;):cheers:

Your full stop shouldn't have a space before it. ;)

Edited by Ben91

Sadly, speedway riders and other sportspeople are now happy to humiliate themselves by pretending to consume the god-awful product they are promoting.

Greg Hancock is by far the worst - it's cringeworthy and embarrassing to see him like a child with a dummy clinging on to that green slime.

I would be surprised if even one single viewer watching this nauseating charade has ever been out and actually bought a bottle of the stuff.

Sad that this is how it has to be.

• Like 2

Same as hanock i drink this crap now and again, tropical is my fav flavour

Promoting is one thing, shoving it in front of the camera on EVERY interview seems a little OTT to me.

But so far, nobody's actually said through this, they have been persuaded to buy the stuff and try it.

I wonder if Hancock encourages or even allows his kids to drink the stuff?

• Like 1

I can recall Durex condoms sponsoring the England test team. One famous photo featured Peter, Les, Phil and Neil Collins all wearing the racejackets with Durex logo prominent. Perhaps not the best advert for the product?

• Like 5

Promoting is one thing, shoving it in front of the camera on EVERY interview seems a little OTT to me.

But so far, nobody's actually said through this, they have been persuaded to buy the stuff and try it.

I did. Started buying it from my local shop daily through Speedway advertising i.e. Greg Hancock originally.

Same before that with Redbull. Originally bought that because of F1.

Actually, I'd say everything I've had is via advertising. Even women :lol::shock::nono:

• Like 2

I can recall Durex condoms sponsoring the England test team. One famous photo featured Peter, Les, Phil and Neil Collins all wearing the racejackets with Durex logo prominent. Perhaps not the best advert for the product?

Pe

Perhaps they looked lìke a bunch of knobs