British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Berwick Vs Ipswich 18th

Bet you didn't sing those first four words in an Elvis like voice down a "borrowed" megaphone did you, Bruv of Bruv? That would drive the Ipswich locals away in their droves....

Well results and the entertainment provided have left many of us with 'suspicious minds' and because of that crowd levels have been 'way down' without the help of me on the megaphone!

Its now or never for the Witches this weekend.

Two poor shows and its game over for 2016.

Ive got a feeling for a narrow win at Berwick and a point at Newcastle .

Good opportunity for Danyon to give the management someting to think about......

I admire your enthusiasm bruv but I think the fat lady done a Mr creosote a long time ago.

Looking forward to a good one -- Ippo are always handy at Shielfield, but Bandits currently on a roll.

Danny King's first meeting since becoming Champion -- he'll get a good reception.

• Like 1

I admire your enthusiasm bruv but I think the fat lady done a Mr creosote a long time ago.

im traditionally quite optimist about our chances but that has been severely tested this season.

We could and should be doing better.

The revival gas to start somewhere.....

Well its got to the stage where we just have to try something so gas and air seems as good as any ....

Don't want to alarm anybody, but this big yellow ball has appeared in the sky. The locals are mystified.

• Like 1

No big yellow ball near me.

Is it an Andy Murray lob?

Well its got to the stage where we just have to try something so gas and air seems as good as any ....

We need to improve or it could be some life support for our ever dwindling crowds. However we keep saying it every week we must win but I do a agree that a haul of say 6 or 7 points this weekend could potentially put our season back on track. Our top 5 is now as good as any in this league but we now have to walk the walk.

Edited by T B

Jeez 5 x 5-1s in the first 8 heats.

Even we did better than that!

Who would of thought Ippo could hit a new low, dont get me wrong, Berwick arent weak, but the performance from Ippo looks pathetic.

Who would of thought Ippo could hit a new low, dont get me wrong, Berwick arent weak, but the performance from Ippo looks pathetic.

Almost every heat from the gate. There's no secret to the Berwick track, gate and you're gone. Berwicks gating this past few weeks has been excellent.

• Like 2