British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Buxton 2016

i dont know who we are getting but i will be there cheering the boys on it will be a hard match belle vue are going well just now

dicken ,Compton !!

Edited by bigred

dicken ,Compton !!

Been racking my brains as to who the 1-7 rider is but Compton looks as likely as any. I suspect whoever it is will be released with Kyle Hughes replacing them in a 1-7.

IOW badly need a number 1 after yesterdays performance and perhaps Buxton is the place to get Benji back on track?

Danny Halsey?

Good luck to Lee Dicken. I hope he can click back after a few years away and put a few points on the board. Buxton need a bit of good fortune for a change.

• Like 1

Short of a plague of locusts can anything else befall Buxton?

Injuries, retirements, guests who don't perform,starters/flag marshalls who can't count, what next?

Maybe Jason Pipe finding kevlars that fit him & riding at reserve :lol::drink::rofl::rofl::D

Just looking at fixtures. Would I be correct in assuming, that there are 2 home fixtures that need to be arranged (Rye House and Eastbourne), and the Stoke air fence challenge will not be ridden?

Danny Halsey?

??

??

well he's still in a teams 1-7 and his average has dropped a bit so would fit. Only throwing a name in the mix

well he's still in a teams 1-7 and his average has dropped a bit so would fit. Only throwing a name in the mix

Why would he leave Mildenhall ? Lol

Why would he leave Mildenhall ? Lol

His average has dropped, he's now the 3rd heatleader from number 1. Mildenhall bring in Hughes? Anyway I'm speculating as its a forum and they said the rider is in a 1 to 7. ( and importantly Hughes was in talks with mildenhall in the off season until Eastbourne asked him that's what I read anyway) Edited by Al3x200

So Speight is replaced by William O'Keefe. Speight has been struggling badly but I'm not sure if putting a young lad in for his first ever full-time NL spot is an improvement.

Also what years was Pipe at Redcar? Compton was there in 2008 and 2009.

Edited by Islander15

Probably is Compton but who's going to the island? BDJ?

So Speight is replaced by William O'Keefe. Speight has been struggling badly but I'm not sure if putting a young lad in for his first ever full-time NL spot is an improvement.

Also what years was Pipe at Redcar? Compton was there in 2008 and 2009.

Pretty sure they were there together, plus Compton has raced for Buxton in the past too.

I suspect Hughes to IOW and possibly BDJ so Compton is nailed on for Buxton in my head anyway.

Speight out and O'Keefe in is a move for the future but will not help today as he ha much to learn and strengthen up. Plus it pushes Rutherford up into the team so will heap a lot more pressure on Geary at reserve