British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Kings Lynn Stars 29/6/16

After a month without any speedway the Pirates return to action next Wednesday to take on the Stars.

The Pirates are behind with outstanding fixtures yet to be slotted in and need to get a result next week.

The Stars will be no pushovers with Niels Kristian Iversen and a much improved Robert Lambert in their side.

My feeling's are that Poole should win this encounter but could be a close call.

Thoughts?

With crocked reserves it will be closer than it should be. We will need a guest for Kyle and theres no one out there who can do the same job. S Worall or Wright would be the best choice I guess. But the last time Worrall guested for us he was crap. Guess we are lucky that Lynn dont have a strong reserve pairing.

We have the riders to deal with Iversen, Mads K and young Lambert.

52-40ish

Poole will hit 60

We're sh1+e, nothing else to add free-sad-smileys-334.gif

Is NKI available next Wednesday or is it one of the meetings he will miss???

With crocked reserves it will be closer than it should be. We will need a guest for Kyle and theres no one out there who can do the same job. S Worall or Wright would be the best choice I guess. But the last time Worrall guested for us he was crap. Guess we are lucky that Lynn dont have a strong reserve pairing.

52-40ish

Thought Steve did well guesting at no 2 for you vs Swindon??

52-40ish

But do you have anyone to deal with Troy?.....

Thought Steve did well guesting at no 2 for you vs Swindon??

Honestly "Crazy, Shovlar does talk rubbish at times ,the meeting you mentioned Steve scored paid 6 from number 2 Newman scored 4 from reserve.Gavan has done this debate to death but he is right, Auty,Wright,Starke,Worrall, are all good anough to replace Newman easily.In my view all of those four are better riders ,Worrall if anything has pushed on has Steve got something against Belle Vue? or Worrall ? or does he just OVERATE Newman.?
  • Like 4

Think he over rates Newman. As the seasons progressing Garrity is proving hes the better rider , newmans making no progress this season whatsoever.

• Like 2

Think he over rates Newman. As the seasons progressing Garrity is proving hes the better rider , newmans making no progress this season whatsoever.

And why is that do you think. ?

And why is that do you think. ?

quite simply Garrity is better than Newman

quite simply Garrity is better than Newman

Quiet simply Kyle has been on the sidelines for most of the season. Stick to the PL...No nothing. :icon_smile_clown:

Newmans last 3 scores at home are 4 2 and 6 so I'm sure Steve Worrall is more than up to the job as British number 4 and in the Team GB squad

Quiet simply Kyle has been on the sidelines for most of the season. Stick to the PL...No nothing. :icon_smile_clown:

lol find me a soeedway fan not from Poole who thinks Newman is better than Garrity them please.

Newmans last 3 scores at home are 4 2 and 6 so I'm sure Steve Worrall is more than up to the job as British number 4 and in the Team GB squad

lol find me a soeedway fan not from Poole who thinks Newman is better than Garrity them please.

You asked the question, i gave you the answer... I see you put a ton of posts on the Ippo Newcastle thread... Not.

Honestly "Crazy, Shovlar does talk rubbish at times ,the meeting you mentioned Steve scored paid 6 from number 2 Newman scored 4 from reserve.Gavan has done this debate to death but he is right, Auty,Wright,Starke,Worrall, are all good anough to replace Newman easily.In my view all of those four are better riders ,Worrall if anything has pushed on has Steve got something against Belle Vue? or Worrall ? or does he just OVERATE Newman.?

spot on. Kyle Newman is a good British rider and nobody wants to see him injured but the way some Poole fans go on about him is very strange. Being replaced by a better rider in Steve Worrall can't see why they are all moaning.

You asked the question, i gave you the answer... I see you put a ton of posts on the Ippo Newcastle thread... Not.

meeting is off so why do I need to post on the thread! Oh and by the way the only question I asked was find me a non poole fan who thinks Newman is better. You haven't answered that question which is the only one I have asked