British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Sheffield Tigers . Pl Sun 3rd July 2016 @3p.m.

So it's back to non televised meetings now ( you can put the horns away now kids , thank you ) as we welcome the other Tigers to our humble abode .

Fernando moves into the main body of the team and the injured Nike Lunna drops to reserve , so we'll have a wee guesty at reserve , but I don't know who yet .

No Jason Garrity for Sheffield , so no gift points for us , and maybe no Josh Bates either as I'm sure I read somewhere he had been stepped down for 9 days with concussion .

This will be another tough test of our play off credentials , but I'm hopeful of another three points .

Just as long as the weather plays nice , a Sheffield visit has a history of rain problems

I'm going to predict 47-43 - guest wise does it look like Liam Carr.... Rate him much more highly this season but he's a bit harum scarum at Ashfield.

We really need to be winning every meeting at home.

So it's back to non televised meetings now ( you can put the horns away now kids , thank you ) as we welcome the other Tigers to our humble abode .

Fernando moves into the main body of the team and the injured Nike Lunna drops to reserve , so we'll have a wee guesty at reserve , but I don't know who yet .

No Jason Garrity for Sheffield , so no gift points for us , and maybe no Josh Bates either as I'm sure I read somewhere he had been stepped down for 9 days with concussion .

This will be another tough test of our play off credentials , but I'm hopeful of another three points .

Just as long as the weather plays nice , a Sheffield visit has a history of rain problems

It's the Belle Vue asset Dan Bewley guesting at reserve.

In theory Bates should be OK to ride - his accident/concussion was a week last Thursday so the 9 days would be up today.

GLASGOW: Richard Lawson, Fernando Garcia, Richie Worrall, Rene Bach, Aaron Summers, Dan Bewley, Danny Ayres.

SHEFFIELD: Simon Stead, Jason Garrity R/R, Dimitri Berge, Josh Bates, Kyle Howarth, Arthur Sissis, Nathan Greaves.

Hope the track dries out and the rain goes away! we suffered badly on Wednesday with the starts being sodden and the track being slick. I know it would cost a fortune to try and cover the whole track but would it not be a good idea to cover the starting area with a roller blind type cover from top of boundary wall down to the inside line? This would allow air in and stop track from sweating and allow the starts to be there normal grippy self.

On to the match this will be tight Stead and berge could go through the card and sissis will dominate the reserves races so down to the Richie/rene pairing to come up with heat advantages. Just hope Nikke is back soon.

• Like 1

Hope the track dries out and the rain goes away! we suffered badly on Wednesday with the starts being sodden and the track being slick. I know it would cost a fortune to try and cover the whole track but would it not be a good idea to cover the starting area with a roller blind type cover from top of boundary wall down to the inside line? This would allow air in and stop track from sweating and allow the starts to be there normal grippy self.

On to the match this will be tight Stead and berge could go through the card and sissis will dominate the reserves races so down to the Richie/rene pairing to come up with heat advantages. Just hope Nikke is back soon.

Forecast is a lot better for tomorrow but how warm it will be is another thing , I would imagine the heavy bursts we have had today would have done the track not a lot of good.

We need to see more aggression from Bach. He's not gating but has plenty of speed to pass but isnt really making passes.

• Like 1

Rain in Ashfield?

No way.

Never happens.

Not in Ashfield.

Was someone missing?

Maybe it was going to be sunny?

It's gloriously sunny here.

Rain off in the west. Thought there wasn't such a thing. I'll be expecting photos of the track building up to start time and on start time to prove it.