British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Lakeside Hammers 13/7/16 Elite Lge B

It says a lot about the Poole fans that they feel hard done to for being found cheating. It's so ingrained down there it's the norm to them and this sense of injustice they have is staggering.

Weird.

• Like 1

TBF there was no plan B. No facility.

Anyway, yes, it does change things. No sympathy at all with Poole over this one. Not that I had much at all to begin with.

Sean whats your problem,there's too-many on here slagging off Matt and Poole constantly.

I considered you to be more intelligent then that.

This love hate relationship you have with anything connected with Poole is rather sad mate.

• Like 1

He's told you. There is no facility for someone riding around a field in France, never has been, never will be.

Sorry but you are incorrect here- plenty of times a facility has been used for someone riding around a field in France- however it`s called the world longtrack championship

" is on FIM Longtrack Championship duty (for the day of the Meeting only; no facility

is permitted for practice day "

however in recent years teams have been granted facilities for riders not complying to above rule- ie David Howe and other Scunthorpe riders

these have included longtrack team championships and practice days.

Edited by racers and royals

Sean whats your problem,there's too-many on here slagging off Matt and Poole constantly.

This love hate relationship you have with anything connected with Poole is rather sad mate.

What is sad is anyone complaining that their team was caught attempting to break rules.

I thought only Starman would be so foolish to do that..

Most other Poole fans have accepted the right decision was made and moved on.. these threads only drag on when folk try and defend the indefensible!

Tbf Shawn has stuck up for Poole when some spout their anti-Poole stuff but he will criticise Poole when needed as well.

It says a lot about the Poole fans that they feel hard done to for being found cheating. It's so ingrained down there it's the norm to them and this sense of injustice they have is staggering.

Weird.

Did not take you long Ouch to jump on the bandwagon all the keyboard warriors are out in force on the forum again

You have a short memory after the stunt Belle-Vue pulled when Poole were due at Kirky-Lane for a match called off for a waterlogged track when certain riders were missing?

I've not seen much Poole bashing this season. Fans don't like cheating whoever does it they don't just wait till Poole cheat before going on about their dislike of cheating.

It's not anti Poole bias it's the fact they don't like cheating.

Did not take you long Ouch to jump on the bandwagon all the keyboard warriors are out in force on the forum again

You have a short memory after the stunt Belle-Vue pulled when Poole were due at Kirky-Lane for a match called off for a waterlogged track when certain riders were missing?

No problem with my memory and I was and still am one of the most vocal about what they did. As I say fans don't like it irrespective of which team it is.

The Belle Vue management took to the media all those years ago to apologise for their actions whereas Ford says in the press how he isn't happy for being found out. See the difference?

Just like the rules to be stuck to.

Sorry but you are incorrect here- plenty of times a facility has been used for someone riding around a field in France- however it`s called the world longtrack championship

" is on FIM Longtrack Championship duty (for the day of the Meeting only; no facility

is permitted for practice day "

however in recent years teams have been granted facilities for riders not complying to above rule- ie David Howe and other Scunthorpe riders

these have included longtrack team championships and practice days.

I don't believe last night was World Longtrack Championship though. Just a big grasstrack meeting. So I am right, there is NO facility for riding around a field in France which is what last night was.

And Scunthorpe had no facility last season for Theo Pijper when he was practising for the Longtrack. I also at the time of the David Howe facility complained!

The only 'keyboard warriors' are you and Starman for some reason bleating about your team being prevented from breaking rules.

The thread would be pretty much done and dusted by now.

When teams break rules it is always highlighted, regardless of the team involved. The difference is, most other teams don't have people like Starman and now it appears yourself defending it so it doesn't drag on for an eternity.

Since when did two wrongs make a right ? Belle Vue did wrong, the forum went into meltdown, the SCB took decisive action and issued a hefty fine, the promotion admitted they did wrong and now that's over and done with.

The question now is whether the SCB will take decisive action as they did with Belle Vue and fine Poole for fielding a six man team, contrary to the rules or will it be kicked into the long grass and forgotten ? That's not anti-Poole bias it's treating two clubs impartially .

Last minute ? The report in the local rag says that Ford " finally conceded defeat at 2.40 pm",nearly 5 hours before the start and there had been a lot of to-ing and fro-ing before that so clearly Ford had been trying to get away with it for a long time before that. He was hardly taken by surprise by it all . No way Ford would have given in if he thought he was in the right. He tried to pull a fast one and didn't have a plan B ready when he got caught out.

Why did he then allow Charles to travel of that was the case??,

Why did he then allow Charles to travel of that was the case??,

Yeah!

Could just have sent him a text! :lol:

Usually solves any problems!

• Like 2

Why did you post that (in capitals as well?) when you don't know what it is you want to change?

what do you think I mean a change of reserves at least give us a chance of the playoffs

now you know get off my CASE

The only 'keyboard warriors' are you and Starman for some reason bleating about your team being prevented from breaking rules.

Did i say that ? No i didn't, i asked you a straight question, and you couldn't answer it. Now your trying to worm your way out of it. Says it all about you. A know nothing from the south east.

Once a Poole hater always a poole hater. we've got rid of one he should have gone a lone time ago.. God forbid if Havelock tries a touch.

Edited by Starman2006

If get rid of everyone who doesn't like Poole there won't be many left, Starman!

• Like 2