British Speedway Forum

What a silly post.

Thanks for that.

I rest my case.

• Like 2

It's a funny thing but no-one here can post the word Tai used.

Hmmmmm, now I wonder why that is.........

That gives the answer and still no apology from tai to the fans.

who said he was a role model again ?

Tai was wrong to use that language on TV or at any Speedway meeting which one would hopefully regard as family friendly.

Instant apologies by the media

I hope Tai makes an apology also. ( he may have done but I am not aware of one )

• Like 3

Tai was wrong to use that language on TV or at any Speedway meeting which one would hopefully regard as family friendly.

Instant apologies by the media

I hope Tai makes an apology also. ( he may have done but I am not aware of one )

You summed it up rightly as a family sport and that's why tai should do an apology.

How anyone can say what tai said is acceptable is beyond me.

• Like 1

It's a funny thing but no-one here can post the word Tai used.

Hmmmmm, now I wonder why that is.........

You just beat me to it..!

Tai, but much more significantly someone like Adel at Glastonbury the other week, is able to unleash a torrent of bad language to a world wide audience of millions and not too many people blink an eye, but on this forum seen by only a few dozen, the offending words are banned!

This makes no sense at all.

Tai, but much more significantly someone like Adel at Glastonbury the other week, is able to unleash a torrent of bad language to a world wide audience of millions and not too many people blink an eye, but on this forum seen by only a few dozen, the offending words are banned!

Yes, but it is also no sense or decency to just accept famous people swear to a public gathering to make themselves 'cool'.

• Like 1

I think your find there were thousands of complaints about Adele,

It's such a shame for a very talented singer and the fact she had a 10 year old girl on stage and has a young child, She lets herself down and that's why her tv appearances are limited as she is known for it.

• Like 1

You believe a red top paper, I think it was a BBC radio 2 show who said the phone lines lit up with thousands of complaints, however many it was she hit the gutter that night.

The BBC oh yeah famous for its truth and honesty policy... When not covering up paedophiles obviously

• Like 2

What a silly post.

But 100% accurate.

That gives the answer and still no apology from tai to the fans.

who said he was a role model again ?

He doesn't need to give an apology for his euphoric and jubilant celebration. 30,000 people all screaming your name must've given him a hell of a rush on top of all that adrenaline the riding gave him. That's all it was and if you think it was something else then it's just another item to add to your list as the biggest :icon_smile_clown: on the form. And I include starman in that too! Unfortunately the feeling he had at that moment is something you never had the chance of experiencing...bearing in mind you never rode a bike contrary to what you claim. Rode against ex world champions... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh and Tai is one hell of a role model. End of.

The BBC oh yeah famous for its truth and honesty policy... When not covering up paedophiles obviously

Spot on that man.

She (Adele) lets herself down and that's why her tv appearances are limited as she is known for it.

Thats comparable to the kind of nonsensical gibberish Jepsen Jensen fan comes out with and attempts to position as trolling/funny but in reality - just dense.

Edited by The Mockingjay

But 100% accurate.

He doesn't need to give an apology for his euphoric and jubilant celebration. 30,000 people all screaming your name must've given him a hell of a rush on top of all that adrenaline the riding gave him. That's all it was and if you think it was something else then it's just another item to add to your list as the biggest :icon_smile_clown: on the form. And I include starman in that too! Unfortunately the feeling he had at that moment is something you never had the chance of experiencing...bearing in mind you never rode a bike contrary to what you claim. Rode against ex world champions... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh and Tai is one hell of a role model. End of.

Spot on that man.

As much as I like Tai as a rider Being expelled from school, having no qualifications, plus having your face and hands tattooed, along with large discs in his ears definitely doesn't set him out as a role model. .(plus his language)

Edited by New Science
  • Like 2

As much as I like Tai as a rider Being expelled from school, having no qualifications, plus having your face and hands tattooed, along with large discs in his ears definitely doesn't set him out as a role model. .(plus his language)

Always nice to see bigots airing their views.

• Like 4

In your opinion.

I repeat, it's not Tai's job or any sports person / celebrity etc to be a role model.

They're individual people like everyone else that have worked hard & earned the rights to extra privileges.

If any child uses any form of celebrity as role models then the parents have failed.

Tai's tattoo's, ears, face, shoes, fingernails, foul language etc have no barring on influencing youngsters.

This is Speedway and it's his Speedway that does the talking, I have no doubt he'll be idolised by some but only for his Speedway because he's bloody good at it

It's a very sad if he has to be prejudiced against because of his appearance.

Those prejudices are no different to jibes given to over / under weight people.

In fact, those prejudices are actually more offensive than the "Make some fookin noise" speech he made as he wasn't being derogatory to anyone.

• Like 1