British Speedway Forum

Does anybody in the Fayre is on this year at the Rugby Club and what time it opens ? Many Thanks Chris

There is

Don't know if it's in the Rugbyclub but there was an advert in this week's speedway star. If I remember when I get back to the hotel I'll post if it's anywhere different

He'll never be 'Best Brit Ever ( on track ).

There's a pretty strong argument that he already is
  • Like 1

Hope tonight's meeting is a good one.

Hope Craig Cook has a good night, after the SWC Final he needs to prove he can compete at this level.

Hope Tai gets the reception he deserves.

• Like 1

Hope tonight's meeting is a good one.

Hope Craig Cook has a good night, after the SWC Final he needs to prove he can compete at this level.

Hope Tai gets the reception he deserves.

Theres at least two thoughts on that.

• Like 5

Thanks Triple H , even just got a mention the Speedway on BBC News

Cardiff Rugby Club 10 till 4

Adult entrance £1

Kids Free

Last chance to buy Jason Crump merchandise

Enquiries 07876757268

I couldn't find any mention today of the Cardiff Speedway GP in either the 'Daily Mail' or 'The Times', not even in their classified sports fixtures sections.

I would be interested to know if there was any publicity in the other daily newspapers? And if there was, how much was there?

Edited by Guest

I couldn't find any mention today of the Cardiff Speedway GP in either the 'Daily Mail' or 'The Times', not even in their classified sports fixtures sections.

I would be interested to know if there was any publicity in the other daily newspapers? And if there was, how much was there?

'The sun' was advertising the meeting...... for Sunday.

A bit in the Mirror about Cookie hoping to be a double champion.

'The sun' was advertising the meeting...... for Sunday.

That really is incredible by 'The Sun':

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4036728/british-speedway-grand-prix-2017-live-stream-race/

Town is packed with fans. Just got into the stadium and took a while due to extra security at the gates. Think the last minute pint brigade will be caught out.

• Like 1