British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Coventry V Poole. 15/07/2016 Elb

You could think this is a Poole win, Hans will be up for it but Holder doesn't like riding here for obvious reasons, and Bjarne at reserve... really... but then his points must reflect this. A good night from KK, Harris, King and then the all out style of bates and barker it could be close but then it comes to or reserves. unless we put sponge in the fuel tanks of the Poole lot I think this maybe just too much for us.

Hope its not the last battle at Brandon between us.

I hope its not. But ive told you all before, if you lose Brandon and you are offered a tempary home at Leicester you take it..

There are some fans that don't think a replacement is needed because he's entertaining, that's probably why.

How is someone who is struggling, entertaining??! If they are happy with being second bottom then keep it the same, if they want to climb the table then bring Mads in!
  • Like 1

I hope its not. But ive told you all before, if you lose Brandon and you are offered a tempary home at Leicester you take it..

For a lot of us fans without transport we would not be able to get to there. Also once we went elsewhere I can see no track being built.

Horton has already ruled out a track share with Leicester or Birmingham.

Sadly if there's no speedway at Brandon next year then there's no Coventry speedway after all these years 😞

How is someone who is struggling, entertaining??! If they are happy with being second bottom then keep it the same, if they want to climb the table then bring Mads in!

They enjoy his wheelies after the race and that he is a likeable guy.

• Like 2

Although it will be another well supported crucial play off qualifier the crowd will probably be down as coronation street is on twice on Friday.

Surely no self respecting speedway fan would rather watch a soap! I'm certainly going. Always a enjoy getting a win at Brandon although we managed to win at Lakeside with a PL team so i take nothing for granted.

Edited by foreverblue

They enjoy his wheelies after the race and that he is a likeable guy.

Oh please! That describes half of the riders. I bet Mads is likeable and does wheelies!! Lol.

Good cover for Kyle Newman looks very limited. Advantage Bees.

You keep saying that but you're not making the decision so you can repeat it as often as you like and it won't make any difference. Sharing a track with Leicester or Birmingham has already been ruled out and it wouldn't work anyway.

• Like 1

Woryna is conference standard, what's the point of paying to fly him over each week. Can't believe he's still in the side, inept management at best.

Conference? Rather harsh

Fair comment - probably someone like Neilsen or Wilkinson or a PL rider

Steve Shovlar, on 11 Jul 2016 - 9:39 PM, said:

Will be a much closer meeting all the way through on Friday than tonight. Poole never go big away from home.

But, we are stronger all round than Lynn.

Should be a cracker. Just hope there's a crowd there to watch it.

Well there's 2 from Poole already committed so you never know do you ? Bet the Polish lad will put egg on everyone's face & get about 8 !!

Did you not see our reserve pairing yesterday. I think most of the NL could beat them if they ride like that. Poole have Pedersen at reserve who should ace the reserve races

Kyle loves it around Brandon and scores very well indeed. Impossible to replace.

Reckon there will be no more than 4 in it either way.

You keep saying that but you're not making the decision so you can repeat it as often as you like and it won't make any difference. Sharing a track with Leicester or Birmingham has already been ruled out and it wouldn't work anyway.

So then its bye bye Coventry.

How did you manage to convey such a profound sense of despair and sadness at Coventry's plight, and in such a short post?

Quite easily, i type it. Somebodys needs to get there heads out of their posterior aspects, otherwise they will go down the pan.the same way both Reading and Oxford went. But looking at the crowd last night they have already given up.