British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Kings Lynn V Leicester 14 Jul

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

Looks a fine day in Gotham City. Low sun over the first bend so delayed start coming up ?

Dropped for S Lambert

Lambert injured so in comes Jakobson.

Is that official that he's been dropped as BSPA new averages still have him as in your team?

And was that before or after Lambert got injured? If not then it should be Carl.

Wilkinson isn't dropped by anyone, he remains a squad member.

Lambert's average is higher than Rose's so counts towards the teams total.

Because Rose has the lowest of the Tier 2 averages he's the rider effectively replacing Wilkinson

Teams can choose either a squad member or guest for a injured EDR's and we've gone with a guest

Nothing to see here

• Like 1

Because Rose has the lowest of the Tier 2 averages he's the rider effectively replacing Wilkinson

Teams can choose either a squad member or guest for a injured EDR's and we've gone with a guest

Nothing to see here

biggest plus is Jakobsen at reserve - personally I'd not use Wilko again .

Lewis Kerr has pulled out of tonight's meeting so could Wilko be getting a call

Kings Lynn playing fast and loose with the rules again? Starting to make Poole look like saints!

Wilko in tonight

Bloody confusing now.

3 EDR riders:

Wilko 3.46

S Lambert 5.47

Rose 4.96

As S Lambert is out injured and he has the highest average, I understand that Jakobsen comes in to replace him in the main body of the team (at no. 2) and Rose + Wilko will be 2 reserves tonight?

Edited by krompa

no Simon Lambert would have been at 2 Jakobsen at 6 Rose at 7 Simon Lambert is injured Kerr was booked as a guest to replace him now I'm not sure if Jakobsen is now at 2 as not sure on Wilko average

no Simon Lambert would have been at 2 Jakobsen at 6 Rose at 7 Simon Lambert is injured Kerr was booked as a guest to replace him now I'm not sure if Jakobsen is now at 2 as not sure on Wilko average

Good - that's all clear then!!! Who is at 6 for Leicester?

Good - that's all clear then!!! Who is at 6 for Leicester?

Ashley Morris I think

• Like 1

Nothing to see here

If that is the case and Simon is now declared instead of Wilkinson in your official line up (Carl additional reserve instead) how were you able to declare Rory back in to the team as that would have took you over the point limit? Edited by mdmc82

If that is the case and Simon is now declared instead of Wilkinson in your official line up (Carl additional reserve instead) how were you able to declare Rory back in to the team as that would have took you over the point limit?

Because wasnt Rory put in place of Mads who had a higher average at the time.

I thought Wilkinson should assume Lamberts average therefore putting him at no2 in the team.Who knows with speedway rules :shock:

Because wasnt Rory put in place of Mads who had a higher average at the time.

I thought Wilkinson should assume Lamberts average therefore putting him at no2 in the team.Who knows with speedway rules :shock:

Wilkinson will ride under his own team position / average in reserve as he's still a team member.

Lewis Rose will move into the main team as his average is higher than Jakobsen's

1. Iversen

2. Rose

3. Schlein

4. Batchelor

5. Lambert

6. Jakobsen

7. Wilkinson

Wilkinson will ride under his own team position / average in reserve as he's still a team member.

Lewis Rose will move into the main team as his average is higher than Jakobsen's

1. Iversen

2. Rose

3. Schlein

4. Batchelor

5. Lambert

6. Jakobsen

7. Wilkinson

Fair enough,prefer that riding order anyway.

Rose must wonder what team position he holds at the moment,one week at reserve,one week at 2nd string.Wonder what team position he has on Saturday :D