British Speedway Forum
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Kings Lynn Stars, Now @ 7:30 Sat 22nd October 2016

Looks like another patched up Leicester side for the last meeting with Klindt out injured,Starke at Somerset and Wozniak unavailable so more guests required again

What is the situation with Wozniak, is he refusing to ride because he hasn't been paid ( wouldn't blame him or anyone else ) or are his polish club refusing to let him ride? It was never explained why he was announced by the presenter at Belle Vue, but didn't take to the track. Did he travel there with the intention of riding or was he never actually there?

Would like to see Harris guesting for Klindt, maybe Bates for Starke & i'm guessing R/R for Wozniak. I presume Summers will be riding, even though Glasgow are at Edinburgh, as I think that was re-arranged after this fixture was announced.

No fireworks are there? If so I need to get Lucy out pretty sharpish at the end.

A large bonfire is more likely

• Like 1

Wow, It seems this meeting is cancelled according to Nicklas Porsing's manager :nono:

Official KLStars twitter confirmed it:

"King's Lynn Speedway
‏@KLSpeedway

UPDATE | Our meeting at Leicester this Friday is OFF. This is beyond our control, our riders were ready but we were informed today."

Edited by Danny Smith

Wow, It seems this meeting is cancelled according to Nicklas Porsing's manager :nono:

Official KLStars twitter confirmed it:

"King's Lynn Speedway

‏@KLSpeedway

UPDATE | Our meeting at Leicester this Friday is OFF. This is beyond our control, our riders were ready but we were informed today."

Yep it's off Nicklas had spoken to some Leicester riders who said they weren't bothering to turn up for it. He was about to get on flight to UK, so I contacted Dale and he confirmed it was off. Understand Kings Lynn tried to get new date, but Leicester knew none of their riders wanted to ride. Leave you to guess why their riders didn't want to ride. But it's not difficult and who can blame them.

Yep it's off Nicklas had spoken to some Leicester riders who said they weren't bothering to turn up for it. He was about to get on flight to UK, so I contacted Dale and he confirmed it was off. Understand Kings Lynn tried to get new date, but Leicester knew none of their riders wanted to ride. Leave you to guess why their riders didn't want to ride. But it's not difficult and who can blame them.

Wish they would make their bloody minds up. On / off / on. Saturday 15th October now. Anyone going to tell the riders. Will any turn up. Taking Nicks bikes to Denmark Monday, so god know what he will ride. Will bring a bicycle

I've been told its off Friday, because of lack of rider availability....

Now 15th October.... So someone at KL has been spoken to....!!

Anyone else feel, although it's sad to say, that there appears to be no point in running this meeting at all?!?

Anyone else feel, although it's sad to say, that there appears to be no point in running this meeting at all?!?

Yep
  • Like 1

Well i hope it is run for all the fans,especially from Kings Lynn who still have their rain off tickets.

I've been told its off Friday, because of lack of rider availability....

Now 15th October.... So someone at KL has been spoken to....!!

Lynn had a team ...... what is going on at Leicester, why aren't the bspa stepping in to stop this messing about!

Well i hope it is run for all the fans,especially from Kings Lynn who still have their rain off tickets.

Think it's time to prepare for righting off the 18 squiddly diddly rather than believing a meetings going to happen.

Think it's time to prepare for righting off the 18 squiddly diddly rather than believing a meetings going to happen.

Lucky for me i got my family ticket refund about 2 weeks after the rain off.But there are plenty more i assume that still have their tickets or didn't get a refund.I was one of a very few who hit it lucky.

Sadly I believe you could be right. I could be wrong, but there have been no statements made officially by the people in charge of Leicester speedway since early June. No word of what may or may not be going on behind the scenes.

It's a wall of silence the mafia would be proud of.