British Speedway Forum
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Kings Lynn Stars, Now @ 7:30 Sat 22nd October 2016

Meeting postponed again until 22 October. Someone's taking the piss now. Can't be bothered anymore.

Neither can I. Only missed one all season but lost patience with it all now. Makes you wonder what's changed since Tuesday to re-arrange it yet again?

And Iversen will be in Oz I assume. Batch may well have gone home too. Will be a patched up stars team on 22nd. Can't believe we've agreed to it changing again

And Iversen will be in Oz I assume. Batch may well have gone home too. Will be a patched up stars team on 22nd. Can't believe we've agreed to it changing again

The only reason I kept my ticket was in the hope of seeing our full 2016 team once more (barring injuries) 😕

The meeting will go ahead on 22nd October. Kings Lynn have actually agreed to a cycle speedway match at BP. The start time will be brought forward a few hours as it is anticipated that races will take in excess of five minutes. Although the meeting length will increase by several hours the management will only double admission prices to ensure that 'pounds per race minute' remains good value. Team line ups are yet to be confirmed as riders need to confirm their availability once TV schedules have been confirmed for that night. Taking the piss? Hemsley started it.

I'm guessing Aaron Summers will be back in Oz too and Klindt is out for the season. I can't see Paddy making the trip.

None of my business but would it not be worth asking robert72 if he still has his kevlars and if he's free on the 22nd? He's lined up against World Champions in the past and maybe could still do a job in a patched up side.

• Like 5

None of my business but would it not be worth asking robert72 if he still has his kevlars and if he's free on the 22nd? He's lined up against World Champions in the past and maybe could still do a job in a patched up side.

He is probably too busy outing more people on public forums.

• Like 1

Roll up and watch the tumbleweed and cobwebs being blown across the stadium by the freezing north winds. That's if you can get in.

The way things are going with this meeting being cancelled that many times now that I have lost count. They may just make it a special one off meeting on Boxing day as it is always ment to be a day for families to get out.

I cannot comprehend why they have put the meeting on the same day as the Aussie GP.

Time difference it will be Saturday morning here when Melbourne SGP on TV

• Like 1

Just to repeat what I posted on another thread:

I hope that all of you out there who, for whatever reason, have stopped going to Beaumont Park try to go on the 22nd if you can to demonstrate to any potential new promoter that there is still a large fan base who want to see speedway stay in Leicester.

• Like 2

Just to repeat what I posted on another thread:

I hope that all of you out there who, for whatever reason, have stopped going to Beaumont Park try to go on the 22nd if you can to demonstrate to any potential new promoter that there is still a large fan base who want to see speedway stay in Leicester.

With you on that. Last week was well peed off with the situation, but now just hoping the meeting takes place & we can show our support. Onwards & upwards and all that

• Like 1