British Speedway Forum

What Horton has said is that riders have not been released. Subtlety different from the claim that riders should look for other clubs if they wished.

• Like 2

No wonder speedway is in such a state. So called 'fans' including many Coventry fans have been clamouring for a statement. Then as soon as they get one they bad-mouth it!!

As for the poster that started the rider rumour - the so-called jchapman - another load of b/s from his sauces, who you would have thought would be reliable from his so-called previous contacts?!

if anyone wants further proof that this is yet another alias simply stirring the proverbial..................?!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 4

Say it as it is All you talk is bollox!

Of course i do my little hotpot. Thats why im not liked ... Still nevermind Hey.. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

What people are expressing is a deep suspicion of all things Horton. In his defence however there must be some degree of trust in him from the riders he has signed and from Jim Lynch who I believe he fell out with big time during his first Peterborough coming

Skidder, if it wasn't Jonothan Chapman, surely he would have spoken to the mods about somebody using his picture on their profile. He talks way to much sense to be who you suspect it is.

• Like 3

No wonder speedway is in such a state. So called 'fans' including many Coventry fans have been clamouring for a statement. Then as soon as they get one they bad-mouth it!!

As for the poster that started the rider rumour - the so-called jchapman - another load of b/s from his sauces, who you would have thought would be reliable from his so-called previous contacts?!

if anyone wants further proof that this is yet another alias simply stirring the proverbial..................?!

It says nothing, as per usual. I do think the 'Supremo' means well but his 'track' record should never have let him near such a famous club.

Mr jchapman needs to ditch the HP.

What people are expressing is a deep suspicion of all things Horton. In his defence however there must be some degree of trust in him from the riders he has signed and from Jim Lynch who I believe he fell out with big time during his first Peterborough coming

Everyone deserves a third chance?

It says nothing, as per usual. I do think the 'Supremo' means well but his 'track' record should never have let him near such a famous club.

Mr jchapman needs to ditch the HP.

He was not the only person to have heard it, only the first person to post it. Maybe don't shoot the messenger. Edited by lisa-colette

He was not the only person to have heard it, only the first person to post it. Maybe don't shoot the messenger.

Really makes no difference what was heard and by how many.

They were wrong.

Rubbished by Horton and the riders.

• Like 2

Really makes no difference what was heard and by how many.

They were wrong.

Rubbished by Horton and the riders.

Depends if you believe Horton or not. Guess we will see soon enough.

Everyone deserves a third chance?

You have been watching too much of Home & Away LOL

Good luck Bee's fans

Depends if you believe Horton or not. Guess we will see soon enough.

True.

However when Horton and the riders say the same thing I tend to believe it.

• Like 3

True.

However when Horton and the riders say the same thing I tend to believe it.

Horton probably told them to say it! Well I hope Horton is telling the truth anyway.

Surely Mr Horton's alternative would be to have walked away some time ago

As he hasn't this suggests he is being truthful wish his comments

• Like 5

Horton probably told them to say it! Well I hope Horton is telling the truth anyway.

Why would riders listen to Horton if they've been released? They have no need to lie. Getting released in future is a possibility but when riders say they haven't yet I would go with what they say.

• Like 3

What does Horton have to gain by saying everything is still going ahead and that he's trying to fix thing if he's given up? If he wanted to give up it would be very easy for him. I don't understand the idea of him lying here.