British Speedway Forum

Two good signings there King a proven scorer who will maintain his average and Bjerre is better than his average, so a good start to team building.

Two good signings there King a proven scorer who will maintain his average and Bjerre is better than his average, so a good start to team building.

teo good signings, though I would be amazed if king maintained his average - I reckon it will drop by a point. Bjerre could well be one of the few riders to maintain or improve his though.

2 good signings there, especially Bjerre.

So King isnt signing for Lynn then :lol:

• Like 2

If they could add joonas garritty Schelin and bates plus a 2 pointer I think that would be a top side. Or swap garrity/2 pointer for a more balanced combination.

teo good signings, though I would be amazed if king maintained his average - I reckon it will drop by a point. Bjerre could well be one of the few riders to maintain or improve his though.

I think King is capable of maintaining his average in this weaker league.
  • Like 1

Bjerre's so called revised average of 8.22 is his finishing BEL 2015 average multiplied by the 1.4 adjustment applied to all riders who did not achieve a BPL 2016 average.

Happy with Danny King. Never really a doubt to me that he would sign.

Not so much with Bjerre. He's a rider I've found dull to watch esp after the excitement we have had of watching Harris & Garrity.

He struggles under pressure as we have often seen.

Looks like the rumoured team could be true then. 😕

KK definitely looks like he's on his way to Poole then. We can't have signed Rory as he would have been announced as signed for somebody a few weeks ago.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Gutted looking like no Fricke. Gone with solid if not spectacular. For all the moaning I think Bjerre will make a mockery of that average. Not sure I see King as a number one though!

Edited by Bees_Man

If they could add joonas garritty Schelin and bates plus a 2 pointer I think that would be a top side. Or swap garrity/2 pointer for a more balanced combination.

I agree. The rumoured team is King, L Bjerre, K Bjerre, Garrity, Kerr, Bates, Sarjeant which would be weak. But the team you have suggested above would be good.

Kylmakorpi has said he doesn't know if he's riding in UK yet as no contact. I personally would have preferred him