British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick V Rye House Ko Cup 06/08/16 7-00pm

I would love to know who sets these fixtures, Redcar then all the way down to Plymouth then back to Berwick in 3 days this must be the only sport that would do this the riders will be knackered before they start on saturday

I hope so

• Like 1

I would love to know who sets these fixtures, Redcar then all the way down to Plymouth then back to Berwick in 3 days this must be the only sport that would do this the riders will be knackered before they start on Saturday

All part of being a professional sportsman, the Redcar and Plymouth fixtures have been there since the start of the season, with the Rye House one arranged weeks ago.

Another tough fixture for Berwick , if we want to extend the season we need to win the tie

Another tough fixture for Berwick , if we want to extend the season we need to win the tie

Just seen Shads, he still thinks we will win easily. I am not sure, some good riders who know Berwick well, we may edge it but feel they will give us a run for our money.

Kennet and Robson on form would keep this match tight IMO .Hard to predict though.

They were on form last night 21 points between them

Kennet and Robson on form would keep this match tight IMO .Hard to predict though.

If Heeps, Branford and Morley can chip in with meaningful points I can see us keeping this very close.

52-38 should be enough to get us throught o a semi-final with Newcastle.

Berwick will need 10pts lead for the second leg, anything less puts Rye House as favourites, anything more and its a local Derby semi final with Newcastle.

If Heeps, Branford and Morley can chip in with meaningful points I can see us keeping this very close.

I think Rye will sneak it overall.

I think Rye will sneak it overall.

Both sides very inconsistent. Lots of if's and buts.

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

All part of being a professional sportsman, the Redcar and Plymouth fixtures have been there since the start of the season, with the Rye House one arranged weeks ago.

I'm sure this was originally supposed to be the league meeting so Rye would have been at Berwick tonight anyway.

I'm sure this was originally supposed to be the league meeting so Rye would have been at Berwick tonight anyway.

100% correct.

Pretty dire stuff so far. Not a pass in the first ten heats. Rockets not clicking as a team tonight

Decent but not insurmountable lead for Berwick to take into the away leg.

100% correct.

Pretty dire stuff so far. Not a pass in the first ten heats. Rockets not clicking as a team tonight

Need someone other than than the two heat leaders to step up.

• Like 1