British Speedway Forum

A Devil doesn't hit an air fence at the same velocity as a Witch on vroom vroom broom, so should be fine....

They can always position "lewy" behind it for extra protection and if it needs re-inflating, he has enough hot air.

Nine out of the Top Ten last comments. Can I make it ten out of ten..... BUMPY road ahead

A Devil doesn't hit an air fence at the same velocity as a Witch on vroom vroom broom, so should be fine....

They can always position "lewy" behind it for extra protection and if it needs re-inflating, he has enough hot air.

Must have a lewy fetish you mention him quite a lot, don't know if you have ever met the man but a nicer bloke you could not meet and is really passionate about his team.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 5

No

No, I meant on the PL part of the Forum and I managed it (at the time) and like the big child that I am, I took a Print of it and posted it on FB :-)

Thought the Rocket Baboons went well tonight and I think everyone has bought into the idea of a Street Party style buffet next week. I'll see if I can get a gazebo in case it turns inclement and a BBQ or two so that we can do some hot food if anyone fancies it. A beer fridge may be good for the lager drinkers and some urns for the tea and coffees. I'll see if I can get that Indian waiter to make a reappearance too.

Must have a lewy fetish you mention him quite a lot, don't know if you have ever met the man but a nicer bloke you could not meet and is really passionate about his team.

Oh heck, another stalker in favour of poor old defenceless "lewy" who has never said anything nasty about anyone ever.

Ok, risking a ban. F'ing Hell Gazc, go read what lovable "lewy" has written about me and baldyman on Ipswich Threads and then come back and either say it again or apologise. Alright!

And as for tsunami, "lewy" and NEP liking your post, well they can take a long walk off a short pier too as they obviously have no idea how obnoxious "lewy" is ion here.

You say I have the "fetish" - do you even know what that really mans Gazc?, well it is "lewy" who started all this with his childish remarks and constant stalking on Ipswich Threads which were totally uncalled for and unecessary but he couldn't help himself and cam back and had another personal dig and that is when I hit back. I am not proud of it, because in every way I am the bigger man than "lewy" but there you are. A bloke can only be pushed so far.

"lewy" is so obviously jealous that I was once closely associated to a world class rider and am now a sponsor of two up and coming young speedway riders that it is suffocating him and making him into not a very nice person on here.

So can I politely ask you, Gazc and tsunami and NEP to go and read the comments that "lewy" has written and then reconsider where your support should be. In need I can highlight "lewy"'s comments both about me and about baldyman if you cannot or do not want to find them.

And as for meeting "lewy", I would love to and would have come and spoken to him at Plymouth when Rye House were riding there but Cameron missed the fixture as he got called up into the Roos U21 World Team Cup Final squad that weekend and was in Sweden. I don't know if "lewy" travels, but I may be at Rdecar tomorrow, Stoke on Saturday, Sheffield on Sunday, Kent on Monday, IoW on Tuesday, Foxhall on Thursday, Newcastle (yes Dave) on the 18th and Rye House on the 19th, so if he is at any of these please ask him to come and see me if he wants to as he seems so fascinated and in awe of little old ordinary bloke macca56.

You indicate that you know "lewy" and that he is a nice chap. I have no doubt of that, but I think a lot of people liked Lord Lucan too.

Maybe you should ask the people who know me at Ipswich, Rye House and Birmingham, or the two riders that I have been fortunate enough to part sponsor this season. I'm sure that they will all say the same thing. That I am a right c**t. Well that is what a certain Member on here called me in a Post and I haven't seen any contributions from him since. Maybe "lewy" should think on, if he wishes his BSF membership to be kept open without restrictions as some of the things he has written are well worth a ban. And that doesn't take into account his constant sniping on the Scunthorpe threads either. Maybe he just needs to grow up a little and accept that there are different people around than him and not get jealous of them and resort to stalking, sniping and personal insults. Why the F do you think that I have changed the wording of my signature like I have? Because I want to goad "lewy"? Oh dear, it is in response to his constant immature whining, whimpering and personal insults. I am sorry that I knew an international speedway rider as well as I did and occasionally talk about it when people ask me to. And I am sorry that I have been fortunate enough to bit sponsor two 20 year old speedway riders. I wish I had never done it if it offends "lewy" so much.

NOW PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE, THANK YOU.

EDIT: Edited to say, Billy would have been 61 today and it was nice to see a small bunch of flowers left by someone on the tribute to him in the Foxhall pits last night. When I saw it, I was too upset to take a picture, but the minion did. I don't know if they have ever held it before, but coincidentally it is World Suicide Awareness Day on Saturday and they are making a particular point about the numbers of male suicides that occur these days and they are linking this through into Movember which, I am sure you all know was started up to highlight men's health issues, including mental health issues, and to get men talking as they are notably bad at talking about their problems. As part of this, they are asking as always for people to grow taches but also this year to "Move" for Movember and raise money that way and I have signed up for this if anyone is interested at all in sponsoring me, please ask for the page details. I am alos doing a marathon in September for the BHF, again if anyone is inteersted at all please just ask for details.

Edited by macca56

Macca could you find,highlight and quote the offensive comments i have made about you so everyone can be fully aware of whats been written and posted, thanks

Edited by lewy
  • Like 1

No, I meant on the PL part of the Forum and I managed it (at the time) and like the big child that I am, I took a Print of it and posted it on FB :-)

Thought the Rocket Baboons went well tonight and I think everyone has bought into the idea of a Street Party style buffet next week. I'll see if I can get a gazebo in case it turns inclement and a BBQ or two so that we can do some hot food if anyone fancies it. A beer fridge may be good for the lager drinkers and some urns for the tea and coffees. I'll see if I can get that Indian waiter to make a reappearance too.

Oh heck, another stalker in favour of poor old defenceless "lewy" who has never said anything nasty about anyone ever.

Ok, risking a ban. F'ing Hell Gazc, go read what lovable "lewy" has written about me and baldyman on Ipswich Threads and then come back and either say it again or apologise. Alright!

And as for tsunami, "lewy" and NEP liking your post, well they can take a long walk off a short pier too as they obviously have no idea how obnoxious "lewy" is ion here.

You say I have the "fetish" - do you even know what that really mans Gazc?, well it is "lewy" who started all this with his childish remarks and constant stalking on Ipswich Threads which were totally uncalled for and unecessary but he couldn't help himself and cam back and had another personal dig and that is when I hit back. I am not proud of it, because in every way I am the bigger man than "lewy" but there you are. A bloke can only be pushed so far.

"lewy" is so obviously jealous that I was once closely associated to a world class rider and am now a sponsor of two up and coming young speedway riders that it is suffocating him and making him into not a very nice person on here.

So can I politely ask you, Gazc and tsunami and NEP to go and read the comments that "lewy" has written and then reconsider where your support should be. In need I can highlight "lewy"'s comments both about me and about baldyman if you cannot or do not want to find them.

And as for meeting "lewy", I would love to and would have come and spoken to him at Plymouth when Rye House were riding there but Cameron missed the fixture as he got called up into the Roos U21 World Team Cup Final squad that weekend and was in Sweden. I don't know if "lewy" travels, but I may be at Rdecar tomorrow, Stoke on Saturday, Sheffield on Sunday, Kent on Monday, IoW on Tuesday, Foxhall on Thursday, Newcastle (yes Dave) on the 18th and Rye House on the 19th, so if he is at any of these please ask him to come and see me if he wants to as he seems so fascinated and in awe of little old ordinary bloke macca56.

You indicate that you know "lewy" and that he is a nice chap. I have no doubt of that, but I think a lot of people liked Lord Lucan too.

Maybe you should ask the people who know me at Ipswich, Rye House and Birmingham, or the two riders that I have been fortunate enough to part sponsor this season. I'm sure that they will all say the same thing. That I am a right c**t. Well that is what a certain Member on here called me in a Post and I haven't seen any contributions from him since. Maybe "lewy" should think on, if he wishes his BSF membership to be kept open without restrictions as some of the things he has written are well worth a ban. And that doesn't take into account his constant sniping on the Scunthorpe threads either. Maybe he just needs to grow up a little and accept that there are different people around than him and not get jealous of them and resort to stalking, sniping and personal insults. Why the F do you think that I have changed the wording of my signature like I have? Because I want to goad "lewy"? Oh dear, it is in response to his constant immature whining, whimpering and personal insults. I am sorry that I knew an international speedway rider as well as I did and occasionally talk about it when people ask me to. And I am sorry that I have been fortunate enough to bit sponsor two 20 year old speedway riders. I wish I had never done it if it offends "lewy" so much.

EDIT: Edited to say, Billy would have been 61 today and it was nice to see a small bunch of flowers left by someone on the tribute to him in the Foxhall pits last night. When I saw it, I was too upset to take a picture, but the minion did. I don't know if they have ever held it before, but coincidentally it is World Suicide Awareness Day on Saturday and they are making a particular point about the numbers of male suicides that occur these days and they are linking this through into Movember which, I am sure you all know was started up to highlight men's health issues, including mental health issues, and to get men talking as they are notably bad at talking about their problems. As part of this, they are asking as always for people to grow taches but also this year to "Move" for Movember and raise money that way and I have signed up for this if anyone is interested at all in sponsoring me, please ask for the page details. I am alos doing a marathon in September for the BHF, again if anyone is inteersted at all please just ask for details.

That is all you had to say and you could have saved a helluva lot off bandwidth.

As for fetish yes your sarcasm has been noted but please tell me what does really mans mean.

Edited by Gazc

3 coffee's a couple of rounds of toast jesus you can waffle., if I wanted a book I could have gone to the library.. I find it amazing you find the time to watch any speedway

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 2

3 coffee's a couple of rounds of toast jesus you can waffle., if I wanted a book I could have gone to the library.. I find it amazing you find the time to watch any speedway

I quite agree. More silence would say so much more. In answer to any point, or item under discussion, macca has to get in his association with a former world star and sponsorship of young riders and programme heats. It clearly means a lot to HIM, as he seems to say it in answer to anything speedway.

As i said, silence would say so much more.

• Like 3

Now that i have liked your post i await the wrath with baited breath.

• Like 1

I couldn't understand this thread when it started, six pages later I`m just as clueless, maybe its a Suffolk thing.

• Like 4