British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Nigel & Kelvin

You mean:........

SAM "STRAIGHTAWAY" Ermolenko!!

Looked over his right-hand shoulder!

Australian GP won't sound the same without these two, and to think they're not scheduled to go, we have to listen to a couple of dulls in Tapp and Crump

Bloody typical! Not only is an essentially European competition being decided in the far reaches of Oz land, but now we have to listen to 'neigbouresque' accents as well. Is this the result of antipodean demands or a tight fisted fit of pique from the European based controllers of the Pearson/Tatum combination I wonder?

• Like 1

DON'T speak too soon :neutral:

Ironic you should say that on a Nigel thread. He does love to declare "on a 5-1" after half a lap.

• Like 1

Grumbles on the forum if they dont go to Aussie

Grumbles on the forum if they do go to Aussie

Wondefull

• Like 2

Grumbles on the forum if they dont go to Aussie

Grumbles on the forum if they do go to Aussie

Wondefull

Such is forums!

I actually think that Kelvin has improved considerably this season and for me is clearly the senior of the two!!

He also doesn't keep mentioning Woffinden at every opportunity.

Was it just me or was there an agenda yesterday. Pearson especially and Suzi Perry repeatedly saying the cheers for Woffinden were louder than ever. That didn't come across on TV and was disputed by folk who were there

• Like 1

Was it just me or was there an agenda yesterday. Pearson especially and Suzi Perry repeatedly saying the cheers for Woffinden were louder than ever. That didn't come across on TV and was disputed by folk who were there

I didn't notice that but I think Suzi was all over the place at times, possibly being 'outdoors' didn't help as the noise from airhorns etc must be off-putting, even for the most seasoned of presenters.

As for the commentary, it seemed as though their mikes were turned down a notch last night, much easier on the ear even when there was something exciting happening.

I didn't notice that but I think Suzi was all over the place at times, possibly being 'outdoors' didn't help as the noise from airhorns etc must be off-putting, even for the most seasoned of presenters.

As for the commentary, it seemed as though their mikes were turned down a notch last night, much easier on the ear even when there was something exciting happening.

I wasn't impressed with Suzi Perry at all. She no longer has the depth of knowledge and as you say "lost it" several times.

Not sure about the mikes being turned down, the Whooooaaas were just as annoying :wink:

• Like 1

Guest Scunny2012

Is Kelvin Tatum running in a new set of teeth cos he sounding a bit like the cartoon character Sylvester the Cat, expecting him to say suffering succotash at any moment.

Well I for one enjoy the pair of them. Not an easy job (not that I've tried). Haven't watched the recording yet, having been there last night, but it will be interesting to see if I agree with the comments regarding Suzi Perry's presentation. Natalie Quirk is excellent, and now Scott Nicholls doesn't answer every question with ''definitely" they make a good pair too.