British Speedway Forum
mike7164

Newcastle Diamonds Vs Rye House Rockets Pl 7.8.2016

I watched it on Robs Facebook page.

Glad he's going well I was surprised how long it's taken to get a ride as I felt he improved a lot last season.

He's a determined bugger , drives himself to meetings and picks up mechanics where he can.

Junior

hats off, id have him in my team and would be the first name i looked for when Rose is missing for us.

I watched it on Robs Facebook page.

Glad he's going well I was surprised how long it's taken to get a ride as I felt he improved a lot last season.

He's a determined bugger , drives himself to meetings and picks up mechanics where he can.

Junior

Yeah just watched I agree good gate - must say seemed to be no drive at all on the outside line in that heat

hats off, id have him in my team and would be the first name i looked for when Rose is missing for us.

See my last post

Edited by Shads

I hate to state the obvious but If Rob Branford is unattached PL wise then Newcastle should be talking to him. He obviously likes Brough Park. Bring him in and let Danny go.

a don't think Rob can do the PL draft thing, so would be unable to replace Danny,,,

but as a guest for Lewis Rose (if we ever need one), ad surely be contacting him, I said earlier that he often does ok here, and he did,,,

dunno how he hasn't got a PL club tho, but maybe there's more to it,,,

I hate to state the obvious but If Rob Branford is unattached PL wise then Newcastle should be talking to him. He obviously likes Brough Park. Bring him in and let Danny go.

I do think Danny will make it but maybe 2016 was a year too early for him

I think he should do a Steve Worrall and step back into the National League, retain his Newcastle links and possibly come back to us after a season in the NL

The Track

Congratulations to the track staff. We are getting some fast heat times, Get the surface perfect guys and Robert will get close to the Kenni Larsen track record 61.00

I believe Rob has an average of 3.40ish and could not start the season as a named number 7, that is why Rye went with Morley as the number 7. Don't think Rob can replace any of the current number 7's.
  • Like 2

Rob Branfords current true average is 5.12 from all matches for Rye House without bonus points. That's not including any guest appearances for other PL clubs this year

just as a guest :)

I'm sure that can be arranged 😉

I keep banging on about this but if the Premier league allow's so many riders to double up/down or whatever

then it's holding back riders in the National league.

• Like 1

Did LL get his 10 pts from the 3 meetings then Shads!?

Yep

Just

Edited by Shads

Slightly off topic, but I did not want to bury this in the PLRC thread which has been dormant for nine days. Congrats to Robert AND Stevie both making the cut for Sheffield. All Diamonds fans can surely remember what happened the last time two Diamonds shone on the Owlerton stage.

• Like 1