British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Nordic Gorzow Grand Prix 27th August

I'm taking the train from Poznan at around 9am. It takes 2h14m and is direct without any changes. You can buy and print off your tickets online. There is an option to click on the English language version.

Coming back, I've booked a taxi for 22h30 from the stadium. Happy to share the cost if anyone's interested. Taxi is £60 and there will be 2 seats spare (so you'd pay £30 in total)

I see that for the second GP running the live programme is on BTSport2 but this time all the repeats seem to be the same , so no GP for those of us with only BTSport1. No doubt BT are trying to get us to expand our subscription ; well, no chance. I do not want access to 200 hours of football every week.

I suppose we will have to hope we can find something on YouTube downloaded by a friendly Pole.

I see that for the second GP running the live programme is on BTSport2 but this time all the repeats seem to be the same , so no GP for those of us with only BTSport1. No doubt BT are trying to get us to expand our subscription ; well, no chance. I do not want access to 200 hours of football every week.

I suppose we will have to hope we can find something on YouTube downloaded by a friendly Pole.

Or just watch it live on a stream !!

Edit sent you pm

Edited by racers and royals

So, a guy goes into Sainsburys and asks for free shopping. "Why do you think you deserve that?" "Well I spend far too much at Tesco".....

"Never mind. hopefully someone will shoplift for me."

Edited by rmc
  • Like 1

So, a guy goes into Sainsburys and asks for free shopping. "Why do you think you deserve that?" "Well I spend far too much at Tesco".....

"Never mind. hopefully someone will shoplift for me."

So a guy goes on a speedway forum and has go at others for streaming their speedway....

After reading all the various advice on here about getting BT for free, I went down the semi honest route. Borrowed sister's password, put BTgo on my laptop then brought HDMI lead and fed it straight to the telly. Works perfectly.

I rather suspect BT have no ulterior motive beyond a much much larger audience on their main channel for the Premier League football than they would ever get for the speedway.

Or just watch it live on a stream !!

Edit sent you pm

Can you send me that link please

Just passed the Polish border and it's baking hot here. Hope they'll prepare the track well....

I rather suspect BT have no ulterior motive beyond a much much larger audience on their main channel for the Premier League football than they would ever get for the speedway.

Yep!..I think They'll get a fair few more for Hull City v Manchester United than for Speedway...Business decision nothing more.

hope Tai and Doyley have a big meeting to pull Greg back....want the series to go down to the wire...Come on Tai!!