British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Monarchs Vs Panthers - 12/8/16

Gutted this is off, was really looking forward to it. It's been a nightmare season for weather at the dale I reckon only had one match all season not affected by rain. That potentially means we'll have to run a double header or run 2 nights in one week to get all our home fixtures in before the cut off date.

Panther89, if I was you and you are looking for something I'd jump on the train into Edinburgh, the festival and fringe is on so the town is absolutely buzzing loads to see and do. https://www.edfringe.com/

Gutted this is off, was really looking forward to it. It's been a nightmare season for weather at the dale I reckon only had one match all season not affected by rain. That potentially means we'll have to run a double header or run 2 nights in one week to get all our home fixtures in before the cut off date.

Panther89, if I was you and you are looking for something I'd jump on the train into Edinburgh, the festival and fringe is on so the town is absolutely buzzing loads to see and do. https://www.edfringe.com/

Cheers Scotchopper, looking into our options now, might find a pub and watch the football, unsure as of yet tbh

How do I claim my tickets back as paid online and fair to say I won't have the chance to come back up?

Edited by Panthers89

How early???!!!!!!!!

the forecast is horrendous apparently, has been raining all week as well. JDC studies about 3 different weather sites so I think. I agree it is an early call but given the number of rain offs already this year I can't see them calling it if there was any chance of it being on

As for tickets just email the club info@edinburghmonarchs.co.uk and they will sort it out. Never done it before but heard they are happy to reimburse people in your situation.

there are a few pubs in Bathgate but nothing really to write home about. train is less than half an hour and really regular now. Hope you find something to do

Edited by scotchopper

Cheers Scotchopper, looking into our options now, might find a pub and watch the football, unsure as of yet tbh

How do I claim my tickets back as paid online and fair to say I won't have the chance to come back up?

Best option is to send them a email for a refund.

• Like 1

Wow so hot in Peterborough right now

Lovely Friday night for speedway, we used to do that regularly once upon a time.

• Like 2

Credit and a big thanks to Graeme Campbell who has already processed our refund, really appreciate it.

• Like 2

Credit and a big thanks to Graeme Campbell who has already processed our refund, really appreciate it.

Don't let the Glasgow folk hear you praising Edinburgh, it isn't allowed!

I'd strongly recommend getting train into Edinburgh -- it swings all through August, packed with tourists (hardly any locals!) until the small hours.

• Like 2

I'd strongly recommend getting train into Edinburgh -- it swings all through August, packed with tourists (hardly any locals!) until the small hours.

you also forgot to say ediburgh is full of famous people, some you will know ,some you,ll say who,s that again hundreds

Edinburgh treat a visiting fan fairly and properly , why should that annoy us ?

• Like 6