British Speedway Forum

Well this signed turns Wolves into playoff semi finialists to clear favourites over Belle Vue who must be gutted after all the hard work they have done in 2016.

To Stick with the same one to seven all season, only to see another club bring a ringer in at the death to take the title away must irk.

Pooles chances of reaching the final now have reduced dramically. It's in the rules but is hardly within the spirit of the sport. Personally bringing in ringers for the playoffs like this should be against the rules.

Just my opinion.

Rider with lower average replaces rider with higher average.

I'll look forward to you crying foul when Poole bring in Janowski for the play-offs being as you're such a stickler for the rules.

Must be tough to take that Poole have been 'out-Pooled.' Have you got plenty of Kleenex to dry those tears?

Will Tai be riding on a Holiday Visa?

Ooofff!!!

• Like 4

Will Tai be riding on a Holiday Visa?

Ooph, here we go again :lol:

One thing is for sure. If Wolverhampton make the final against Belle Vue I shall be cheering on the Manchester mob.

They have stuck with their 1-7 and said no to Woffindens advances.

• Like 2

Hancock came in to replace Chris Holder who was smashed up at Coventry. He didn't come in to replace a lesser rider.

Ok. What about when the Gaffer "stepped down" to allow THJ to come in for the "play-off push".

If you want to stop it have a deadline day at the end of July. But wasn't it a couple of seasons ago when there was an outcry because injured riders couldn't be replaced during the play-offs?

What have Wolves done that is against the rules, they have made a team change that is within the points limit, and brought in one of their own assets. This has to be good news for Wolves Speedway, and the tracks where Wolves will visit as Tai`s appearance is bound to put an extra few on the gate.

And what reliable source is that then? A mate down the pub?

I would have thought the Belle Vue promotion are far from happy with this as well.

Whoosh and Whoosh. :D

• Like 1

Ok. What about when the Gaffer "stepped down" to allow THJ to come in for the "play-off push".

If you want to stop it have a deadline day at the end of July. But wasn't it a couple of seasons ago when there was an outcry because injured riders couldn't be replaced during the play-offs?

Of course riders with genuine injuries should be able to be replaced during the playoffs. Cost Poole a title when Darcy got beaten up.

Agree a deadline of July would be good to stop this happening. Woffinden can't be arsed to do a full season, only coming in when it suits his diary, but his presence of coming in at the death will have a saying on the whole season.

Great for Wolverhampton, but it turns the whole EL season into a cess pit.

Hancock came in to replace Chris Holder who was smashed up at Coventry. He didn't come in to replace a lesser rider.

Poole are always replacing riders so I'm not sure what the problem is? What's wrong with Wolves strengthening their team before the play off and replacing a rider who isn't scoring after being out with injury?

Your comments about if Belle Vue V Wolves final then will support Aces as they have stuck with 1-7 all season made me laugh. Will you not support Poole either then as You have replaced Watt with Bjarne this year as he wasn't scoring.

You replaced Holder with Hancock. Yes he was injured but JK isn't scoring after his return from injury.

You brought in GP star THJ on a very low average to replace Robert Miskowiak

You replaced Adrian with Kaspazak

What's the difference? Poole might strengthen as well yet.

I'm not sure why your worried anyway. Judging by the way you speak about your current team they should walk the play offs.

You have out and out racers Bjarne & Hans, Next big things Kurtz & Newman, GP holder, Ellis who you think would have been good enough even in the 4 man SWC team.

Only weakness is Buzz who isn't apparently good enough to be on the heatleader list 😉

Edited by mdmc82

It does mean one of Wolves or Poole won't make the PO final. BV will pick Lakeside (or Swindon) now, leaving Wolves and Poole to thrash it out. I said Poole or Wolves would win the league last week bu then BV handed Wolves their backsides on a plate this week but now Wolves have made this change so I'll stick with my Wolves to win the league prediction.

Heard that MF has been chasing up the maintainence guy at Wimborne Rd to get the hot water shut off tap lubricated and in good working order, just in case it's needed later on in the season. :lol:

That's what Starman is doing but he is too thick to work out which way is on or off!

• Like 3

Woffinden can't be arsed to do a full season, only coming in when it suits his diary,

Known to many as “the Rickardsson”

Edited by The Mockingjay

It does mean one of Wolves or Poole won't make the PO final. BV will pick Lakeside (or Swindon) now, leaving Wolves and Poole to thrash it out. I said Poole or Wolves would win the league last week bu then BV handed Wolves their backsides on a plate this week but now Wolves have made this change so I'll stick with my Wolves to win the league prediction.

Poole could finish top yet if they can improve their away form (or keep racing against depleted teams with no facilities)

That's what Starman is doing but he is too thick to work out which way is on or off!

😂😂😂

I am sure a few bums are twitching with promotors this morning with Tai coming back into the fold at Wolves.

But he was replacing a lesser rider injured or not

• Like 2

Well this signed turns Wolves into playoff semi finialists to clear favourites over Belle Vue who must be gutted after all the hard work they have done in 2016.

To Stick with the same one to seven all season, only to see another club bring a ringer in at the death to take the title away must irk.

Pooles chances of reaching the final now have reduced dramically. It's in the rules but is hardly within the spirit of the sport. Personally bringing in ringers for the playoffs like this should be against the rules.

Just my opinion.

Just like poole brought in hancock a few years back at the back end of the season short memory!!!!!!!