British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Leicester V Poole Elb. 20/08/16

Ha ha Gavan, you do know he can't even read it unless someone quotes it, don't you??! :D

Yep and i couldnt care less if he reads it or not to be honest.

The man is a troll pure and simple and courts controversy on this forum time after time with his trolling posts.

I answered and replied to him the way he spoke to me and he didnt like it and blocked me, the actions of a petulant child really.

No doubt he will put chris4gillian on ignore as well now because he doesnt agree with him as well!!

• Like 1

Anyway back to the thread, Still no news on Brady's replacement - Rory Schlein perhaps? Not sure how he's done at Leicester previously?!

And maybe Michael Palm Toft to replace Hans. He was more than adequate when guesting for Bjarne but at Number 5 - who knows? Not a lot of choice unfortunately - still hopefully the Pirates will be in 'Lakeside away' mode!!

From what I have seen of Palm Toft impresses me. But is he a gater? We need someone quick out of the start at this track. The track alterations during the close season seem to have made no difference and it still is mostly a from the gate track. Witnessed three meetings live and seen four passes in 45 heats after the second bend. Steve Worral guested for us last time and scored just three.

Guess we will know in the next coulle of days. Forecast isn't going to get in the way. Light rain morning dry afternoon and evening.

From what I have seen of Palm Toft impresses me. But is he a gater? We need someone quick out of the start at this track. The track alterations during the close season seem to have made no difference and it still is mostly a from the gate track. Witnessed three meetings live and seen four passes in 45 heats after the second bend. Steve Worral guested for us last time and scored just three.

Guess we will know in the next coulle of days. Forecast isn't going to get in the way. Light rain morning dry afternoon and evening.

No, he's not renown for his gating. Maybe he will have one of his red letter day's under Middlo's expert guidance :wink:

No, he's not renown for his gating. Maybe he will have one of his red letter day's under Middlo's expert guidance :wink:

Remember Darcy riding there and couldn't pass the reserves and second strings. Scored 4 or 5. He was throwing his bike trying to get passed. Needs more than Middlo's expert guidance. Needs to gate.

Yep and i couldnt care less if he reads it or not to be honest.

The man is a troll pure and simple and courts controversy on this forum time after time with his trolling posts.

I answered and replied to him the way he spoke to me and he didnt like it and blocked me, the actions of a petulant child really.

No doubt he will put chris4gillian on ignore as well now because he doesnt agree with him as well!!

To be honest I find it rather strange that a fellow supporter of Poole speedway can have the gall to present himself as some kind of spokesperson for our club. Constantly making statements on our behalf is just not on.

Putting folk on ignore is fine, but you will never see their responses so it only comes across to everyone else as a one sided argument (to some) when most of us would call it discussion. It's also rather childish. I have never put anyone on ignore and I doubt I ever will because I'm grown up enough to openly discuss things with anyone.

Anyway, back on topic...

Poole fans yet again showing their distain for the forum troll and so called leader of the Poole mafia on here.

Good job Poole have decent fans like chris4gillian and foreverblue to balance out the dross from the usual suspects.

My irony meter has just melted 😂😂😂😂

• Like 6

To be honest I find it rather strange that a fellow supporter of Poole speedway can have the gall to present himself as some kind of spokesperson for our club. Constantly making statements on our behalf is just not on.

You seem to have some deluded opinion that I see myself as some spokeman for Poole speedway.

Hilarious. I would await troll Gavan praising your comment and calling me a troll, but I can't read it.

• Like 1

Remember Darcy riding there and couldn't pass the reserves and second strings. Scored 4 or 5. He was throwing his bike trying to get passed. Needs more than Middlo's expert guidance. Needs to gate.

Dont think Darcy liked the track, Janowski proved you can pass even if the rider is Doyle. But overall a bit of a gaters track. If the guest is palm toft he isnt a gater but pretty decent rider on his day

Dont think Darcy liked the track, Janowski proved you can pass even if the rider is Doyle. But overall a bit of a gaters track. If the guest is palm toft he isnt a gater but pretty decent rider on his day

One of the passes I remember is Doyle passing Janowski off the last bend for a draw.

One of the passes I remember is Doyle passing Janowski off the last bend for a draw.

That's known in the trade as "SELECTIVE MEMORY" or as most of us know as "blue tint"! :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I really cannot understand why Poole did not accept the revised date for this fixture. As when the televised football fixtures came out it was already known that Anderson had qualified for the SEC and that Aussies U21 were in the team final.

It would have made sense for both clubs to have an alternative date

I didn't think Leicester wanted to race it on an off-night?!

You seem to have some deluded opinion that I see myself as some spokeman for Poole speedway.

Hilarious. I would await troll Gavan praising your comment and calling me a troll, but I can't read it.

It's not delusion. You constantly speak on all of our behalves, you constantly post your own opinion which you claim is "Most or All of Poole fans think..." and you won't listen to anybody who has a view different to your own. You also took a sabbatical supposedly because you were 'sick of things' on this forum due to folk having a different opinion to yourself.

Have strong views, yes, but stop quoting that your view is that of "Most or All" of Poole supporters. That's all I'm saying.

If you can't do that then yes you come across as someone who sees themselves as a mouthpiece for Poole speedway!

• Like 1

talking of mouthpieces just read the fans forum on the poole website(never post)and surprise surprise starman is on posting like mad and making a complete fool of himself

• Like 2

Yes that happened but Janowski had passed him previously in the same race i believe and Doyle is almost unbeatable at leicester.