British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

Indeed, one is tall dark and handsome with piercing blue eyes and a bit gobby, the other is Shovvy :D

Cheers Jaques.

• Like 2

Was your mum a weightlifter ?

Still is ;)

• Like 2

Still is ;)

Thought she was, must have been to raise a dumbbell like you!

you dont live in Australia!! your lies are unreal just to make yourself look like king effing d1ck

Im getting ruined lol bless your little cotton socks.

What your are is a bully and not a very good one at that. Your line of abuse is to slander me all the time.

Why would i want a charity boxing match? Your a sad sad man

who the f..k are you anyway?

dont get involved. hanging on the tails of others.....big man

Big man eh? :party:

• Like 2

Thought she was, must have been to raise a dumbbell like you!

I heard your mums so fat that she sat on your iphone and turned it into an ipad :) Edited by Pinny
  • Like 1

Well well well, I can one million percent promise you Gavan HIS who he says he is!

you after your jaw to be broke as im at Ippo next week would love to meet you pal.

Ok my name is Gavan and no your not getting a surname.

I was actually born on Osborne Park in Perth Australia and moved back here when i was 8 months old.

My father was a long distance lorry driver and my mother worked for Fords in Brentwood.

I have been married since July 2003 and my dad passed away in February 2004.

I have 2 daughters, my eldest turns 11 this month and my youngest was 7 in June.

My youngest is also indoor British Champion at inline skating for her age.

I work in a place called South Woodham Ferrers, look it up.

If your so sad and so pathetic that you want more information then i suggest you go take a running jump of a cliff.

As i said lets meet up

Erm, you do realise you've rather identified yourself in a massive way there dont you ?

Not too bothered in the row you're having with everyone here, but i'm not sure what you posted was wise if you didnt actually want yourself identified, considering how the internet and search engines work..

Erm, you do realise you've rather identified yourself in a massive way there dont you ?

Not too bothered in the row you're having with everyone here, but i'm not sure what you posted was wise if you didnt actually want yourself identified, considering how the internet and search engines work..

Potentially more seriously he has identified his children.

Some people really should engage brain before postin :(

Funny thing is, in all the years I attended speedway I never encountered one supporter who looked as if they could fight their way out of a cold bath.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Hello Gavan 😂😂😂😂😂

Would you believe it, hes been found.

Now all we need is chris gillian to let slip a few clues and I will happily apologise and admit I was wrong.

Edited by Pinny
  • Like 1

Gavan/chris living in fantasy land as usual.

Me and good old shovvy will have plenty of witnesses who have seen us in the same place at the same time, nobody can confirm they have seen you and chris in the same place at the same time! Very strange how nobody off this forum has ever met either of you, and neither of you will post a photo of yourself. Very odd.

If somebody was accusing me of being a multi poster i would prove them wrong in an instant, instead of reporting me when you have already said the mods have told you no action will be taken! Thats comedy gold.

Only to be expected though when you state youve reported someone for calling you a multi poster then call them a t0sser two sentences later, how can you be expected to be taken seriously?

Until you come out and prove you live where you do and confirm identity, and chris does as well, your both going to be called the same user. Private messages have been doing the rounds for weeks that your the same person.

All this stuff about ips is rubbish as well, espiecially with the software available these days.

Your the same person. Be a man and admit it as its clear for us all to see :)

Hi Steve,

How's it going?

until i see him on Bondi beach why should i believe him or you.

i think he is shovlar with an alias

they post the same

And you told me to grow up! Ha ha ha ha :D Edited by lisa-colette

he doesnt live in Australia its all lies

god work it out

Spot on, I can't believe so many people are falling for it. No surprise at old Jacques, the bloke is an imbecile.

• Like 9

No surprise at old Jacques, the bloke is an imbecile.

Met him once at Brandon. Certainly not the brightest - I think his carers let him out once a week for the speedway.

All the best

Rob

• Like 5