British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Changes At Poole

Nope, I was going on the KL meeting? Why, did he get a max?

Harris scored 14 and King scored 17. Both beat Tai twice each.

yep, really.

Couldn't see him pulling up any trees around a Monmore or Blunsdon as they're quite technical.

No matter how good a rider is in Poland & Sweden these British tracks always nips em' on the bum

he was superb at Belle Vue a track he has never ridden.

Piotr owned Monmore in the 3/4 season he was with us and Dudek is as good.

Don't think any of our tracks would be an issue to such class riders.

give him one ride to figure it and he would be fine at Monmore.

Can't have Dudek i am sure i read he would be on a 7.50 average which is too high

Haven't seen any clarification on his assessed average however anything less than 7.5 would be a disgrace. Edited by stevebrum

he was superb at Belle Vue a track he has never ridden.

Piotr owned Monmore in the 3/4 season he was with us and Dudek is as good.

Don't think any of our tracks would be an issue to such class riders.

give him one ride to figure it and he would be fine at Monmore.

Haven't seen any clarification on his assessed average however anything less than 7.5 would be a disgrace.

What average did Piotr Pawlicki come over on the other year, probably be the same?

What average did Piotr Pawlicki come over on the other year, probably be the same?

7.00 and he wasn't a GP rider

But Dudek is not a GP rider til next year!

but is way ahead in both Poland and Sweden than Piotr was so 7.5 at the least

but is way ahead in both Poland and Sweden than Piotr was so 7.5 at the least

He has a official average from his time at Wolves and i believe its 7.32 which is too high so have to be his brother who is 6.75 from his time at Poole

7.00 although I believe they used his previous time with Poole as a bench mark too.

Piotr was a young kid still riding in reserve in Poland when he rode for Wolves in 2014.

Dudek is an established rider in all other leagues and it used to be 8.00 assessed rider if I remember correct.

That seems fair, like I said previously anything less than 7.50 is just plain wrong as he clearly is good enough to warrant that sort of assessment.

Dudek IS a GP rider, as he has already qualified.

I don't think teams should be able to bring riders in at such a late stage, there should be a transfer window so that any replacements have to be declared for a certain number of league matches before athe play offs. If you have injuries then hard luck, just like Belle Vue in 2005.

• Like 3

7.00 although I believe they used his previous time with Poole as a bench mark too.

Piotr was a young kid still riding in reserve in Poland when he rode for Wolves in 2014.

Dudek is an established rider in all other leagues and it used to be 8.00 assessed rider if I remember correct.

That seems fair, like I said previously anything less than 7.50 is just plain wrong as he clearly is good enough to warrant that sort of assessment.

Dudek IS a GP rider, as he has already qualified.

Dudek is a GP rider in 2017. We are still in 2016 far as I'm aware!

Dudek is a GP rider in 2017. We are still in 2016 far as I'm aware!

That's just semantics as far as I'm concerned. His form in other countries alone indicate it can't be as low as 7 GP rider or not.

He qualified for 2017 GP in 2016 did he not? :wink:

That's just semantics as far as I'm concerned. His form in other countries alone indicate it can't be as low as 7 GP rider or not.

He qualified for 2017 GP in 2016 did he not? :wink:

He did, he is not a GP rider til 2017 though. Is he riding in next GP? No? Therefore he is not a GP rider, yet! :D

He did, he is not a GP rider til 2017 though. Is he riding in next GP? No? Therefore he is not a GP rider, yet! :D

Makes no difference to what average he might come in on if he wanted to tho given he is a proven world class rider.

The most important thing. :t:

something not right . middlo said last nite hans still waiting for op and looks like he,s done for this season. but hans had an op on the 10th . middlo wud know this as he,s usually on twitter a lot.is it his way of lettin hans know matts plans

• Like 1