British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Changes At Poole

This is a serious question because alcohol and recreationial drugs in my 20's have ruined my memory, but didn't Poole bring in THJ for Gaforuv one year? I freely admit I might be imagining that.

I think your right but one of many i believe.

Fair enough. any idea at all who we can get then. Shamek maybe seems to be good this year.

Jepsen Jensen :o

It appears that Hans isn't as bad as Matt was reporting (potentially) so looks like no changes at Poole - although a few guests covering in the meantime. It must be heartbreaking for the Poole fans as it appears they were looking to strengthen and instead will get a not fully fit Hansi. Oh well thems the breaks!

This is a serious question because alcohol and recreationial drugs in my 20's have ruined my memory, but didn't Poole bring in THJ for Gaforuv one year? I freely admit I might be imagining that.

Yep he did.

It appears that Hans isn't as bad as Matt was reporting (potentially) so looks like no changes at Poole - although a few guests covering in the meantime. It must be heartbreaking for the Poole fans as it appears they were looking to strengthen and instead will get a not fully fit Hansi. Oh well thems the breaks!

wel;l ford thinks he 's the master of spin....

thats how poole work,,, do they risk a returning frm injury andersen, or go with guests which potentially if chose right couyld make poole stronger, remember eddie kennett last year guesting for a out of form dakota north () proved a match winner......

if hans doesnt score much on his return they'll probly do it again

Edited by heathen chemistry

wel;l ford thinks he 's the master of spin....

thats how poole work,,, do they risk a returning frm injury andersen, or go with guests which potentially if chose right couyld make poole stronger, remember eddie kennett last year guesting for a out of form dakota north () proved a match winner......

if hans doesnt score much on his return they'll probly do it again

If he gets a chance to return

SHOULD be no such thing as an asset. Legally and morally wrong. If a rider doesn't have a contract then he neither belongs to or is an asset of any club... full stop.

Philip I've tried to pm you but no success. Can you tell me if Speedway Star are still printing the GP programmes and if so can you possibly help me with a few front cover scans of some recent GPs. Can you pm me? Thanks.

Edited by Sniffy

If he gets a chance to return

I am sure a fully fit Hans is better than guests who are generally unreliable and KK would only be available for home matches. AS Hans has stated he has only a broken finger and with a few days off he will be ok to ride then it would be best to stick with him.

Seems like HH is miffed a tad and letting everyone know he's not to bad and wont miss the end of season through injury. :unsure:

• Like 1

Posted on Twitter by Hans. Could be good news for Poole as no head injury and doesn't say anything about staying out injured for the rest of the season

hansi_andersenI see various rumours are floating about what's happen to me Monday. Yes I crashed heavily and my body has taken a beaten. I've broken a finger on my left hand (like I did last year at Swindon) and apart from that and some bruises I'm fine and a few days rest will do me good before SGP Challenge on Saturday #34 #BackOnTheBigStage2017 #CanSupportMe

Back on the big stage 2017 :rofl: His time's long gone! Poole would have been better off with an injury replacement coming in for Andersen. He might have one or two good meetings a season, but he'll come up against far better riders in the PO's

• Like 1

Back on the big stage 2017 :rofl: His time's long gone! Poole would have been better off with an injury replacement coming in for Andersen. He might have one or two good meetings a season, but he'll come up against far better riders in the PO's

Lets hope he has one or two good play off meetings!!

They may of done but don't think HH is going to play ball

Might be guesting for Masters if he's still injured then, although depends on if the 8 day rule still applies

And depends how injured he is and if we have replaced him with Piotr Pawlicki.

I am sure a fully fit Hans is better than guests who are generally unreliable and KK would only be available for home matches. AS Hans has stated he has only a broken finger and with a few days off he will be ok to ride then it would be best to stick with him.

He won't be fully fit though!

Ford will be raging, but tbh all his troubles team wise are his own making this year. His arrogance towards his own riders seems to have been counter productive. Still the best promoter but everyone expects some chicanery from Ford at this stage of the season and this is Andersen's year.

Remember Stallone in escape to victory.

Edited by damosuzuki