British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Somerset (7.30pm) Monday September 5th

A nice weekend double coming up, with news, interviews and presentation of ideas on the subject of the Bandits Speedway Academy at Duns taking place in the Black & Gold on Saturday night (September 3rd -- admission by donation) and then a MONDAY visit from league-leading Somerset Rebels.

With news just in of forward-looking changes being made by Scott and the promotion, it could be a bit brighter a weekend than the doom'n'gloom merchants are chanting about.

The future just might be a bright black and gold after all.....

Edited by crescent girl

im sure the 3rd of september is a saturday not monday

yup academy meeting in the bar on sat 3 (no meeting on track), Somerset on track on Monday 5

What changes ?

What changes ?

Given their history, a ploy to get fans into the B&G,, with an announcement that there is a new pie on the horizon for next season :t::t: :t: :t:

• Like 1

A nice weekend double coming up, with news, interviews and presentation of ideas on the subject of the Bandits Speedway Academy at Duns taking place in the Black & Gold on Saturday night (September 3rd -- admission by donation) and then a MONDAY visit from league-leading Somerset Rebels.

With news just in of forward-looking changes being made by Scott and the promotion, it could be a bit brighter a weekend than the doom'n'gloom merchants are chanting about.

The future just might be a bright black and gold after all.....

Doom & gloom merchants, that`ll be some of your customers who you need to be attending meetings.

• Like 3

Given their history, a ploy to get fans into the B&G,, with an announcement that there is a new pie on the horizon for next season :t::t: :t: :t:

you know I look around forums not just Berwick and there are plenty of those who know best. Berwick seem to have about five or six know it all people. All they interested in is making sarky comments. Why don't the five or six get together and take over the speedway. Then the shoe would be in other foot ! No use saying we can do better job, club is useless etc put up the lolly and do it.
  • Like 4

post title was originally listed as monday 3rd september

been edited since :t:

I see,thanks,not like Cresent Girl to do something sneaky though!

I see,thanks,not like Cresent Girl to do something sneaky though!

Stachyra out Tom Perry in

you know I look around forums not just Berwick and there are plenty of those who know best. Berwick seem to have about five or six know it all people. All they interested in is making sarky comments. Why don't the five or six get together and take over the speedway. Then the shoe would be in other foot ! No use saying we can do better job, club is useless etc put up the lolly and do it.

What do you know of me, very little I assume, we are allowed to have fun you know. What you call sarcasm, is because your sense of humour seems to have gone South

• Like 1

Good to see Berwick giving a young British rider a chance now we are out the league and cup competitions.

Edited by blast from the past
  • Like 1

What do you know of me, very little I assume, we are allowed to have fun you know. What you call sarcasm, is because your sense of humour seems to have gone South

I apologise but it gets annoying sometimes to see clubs getting slagged off all time. Nothing personal

I apologise but it gets annoying sometimes to see clubs getting slagged off all time. Nothing personal

Accepted, water of a ducks back to me anyway, if you dish it out, you have to accept it. Unfortunately the club has a habit of telling us about an announcement which usually amounts to very little.

It does appear on this occasion the reference was to the Tom Perry signing. I must congratulate Scott on making a good move.

Edited by To The Point

Accepted, water of a ducks back to me anyway, if you dish it out, you have to accept it. Unfortunately the club has a habit of telling us about an announcement which usually amounts to very little.

It does appear on this occasion the reference was to the Tom Perry signing. I must congratulate Scott on making a good move.

Ok I did not know that. Perry was top drawer early season at Peterborough. More at reserve